On which MT5 platform can I find the S&P 500, Nasdaq, and Dow Jones index? It's not the type of CFD, it's the real S&P 500, Nasdaq, and Dow Jones indices on the exchange.

On which MT5 platform can I find the S&P 500, Nasdaq, and Dow Jones index? It's not the type of CFD, it's the real S&P 500, Nasdaq, and Dow Jones indices on the exchange.

changgengwang: On which MT5 platform can I find the S&P 500, Nasdaq, and Dow Jones index? It's not the type of CFD, it's the real S&P 500, Nasdaq, and Dow Jones indices on the exchange.

It's not a question of platform, because MT5 is the platform. It is a question of broker. They are the ones that offer the different financial instruments to be traded.

You will have to do your own research, as broker recommendations or suggestions are not allowed on the forum — Broker selection

Broker selection
Broker selection
  • www.mql5.com
MetaQuotes (MQ) is NOT a broker nor does it provide any financial, investment, brokerage, trading or data feed services, nor is it involved in any...

changgengwang:

It varies by broker, but be aware that true index funds can only be bought and sold at the daily close price. If you want to be able to trade the fluctuations throughout the day, you either have to trade CFDs or ETFs. For those of us in the U.S. who don't have direct access to CFDs, the ETFs work great, e.g., SPY for S&P 500, QQQ for NAS 100, etc. Brokers that do ETFs at all should have all of those.

Find a broker that supports Equity futures and the MT5 platform. 
Reason: