Experiment - page 99

PapaYozh:

You open a new account, put an advisor on it, watch the growth. That's it.

I'll open it soon.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

What's the point?

We have already seen everything.

Now go on trading, clearly according to the system, but only without the next replenishment, from the pension savings fund!

If you sink or have a big drawdown, do not ignore it, just publish it and tell them what happened.

In case equity does not fall at least two months later, you can enjoy the situation.

I will do everything as you recommend. As long as the equity does not fall and the balance is stable. I've switched from a free to a paid UPU and am in the process of setting it up.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I'll do as you recommend. So far, equity has not dropped and the balance is stable. I've switched from a free to a paid UPU and am in the process of setting it up.

Yusuf, get rid of 34 assets. Just read about asset correlation

Made an alternative to Yusuf's implementation of PNB.

The power of the PNB is not in doubt. Yusuf is the brain.

Signal available for viewing: mql5.com/en/signals/1137754

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear forum members, I have to terminate the experiment, temporarily, due to the fact that the owners of the VPS server where the experiment takes place have temporarily withdrawn the server provided with the appropriate letter, the essence of which is to exceed the load and create a critical situation on the free server.

And what is this nonsense with 34 terminals? What, one is not enough? Ready to help Yusuf start trading using one (!) MT5, and Python.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

... I think it's time to load the bill to the fullest - somewhere up to $100,000, since, everything is working properly, nothing needs to be changed.

... We need to force the events and announce the completion of the first, cent, stage of the experiment.

I totally approve. The PNB approach has fully proved its power, and clearly demonstrated the process of breaking the back of forex.

Mikhael1983:

Fully endorsed. PNB's approach has fully proven to be powerful, and has clearly demonstrated the process of breaking the back of forex.

What do you mean, a single, losing trade???
Oh, man...
That's some kind of self-promotion, isn't it?

Renat Akhtyamov:
What do you mean, the first losing trade???
Ptuh...
The result of an individual trade is irrelevant. What matters is the statistical outperformance of many trades. PNB will catch trends, and as you know, trend is your friend.

Mikhael1983:
The result of an individual transaction is irrelevant. What matters is the statistical outperformance of many trades. The NSP will catch trends, and as we know, trend is your friend.
What can it be about then?

Renat Akhtyamov:
What could it be about then?
About beginning to recognise the theory and practice of PNB, for here, you see, alternative realisations are already emerging which I am sure will confirm Yusuf's profound thoughts on the nature of the market.
Reason: