Experiment - page 7

khorosh:

Don't trust the tester? If you follow some rules when creating an EA, the performance of the EA in the real world and in the tester can be quite close.

What rules?

pribludilsa:
What rules?

For example, don't try to catch fast movements. In the tester it will be a grail, but in real life it will be a loss. When pipsing, there may also be divergences. And some others, I have to remember, but I'm too lazy. It's hot, my head is tired).

Vladimir Karputov:

I have advised you many times already - throw out the old terminal and work in MetaTrader 5. I've moved your topic to the special section for the old terminal.

My Expert Advisor and indicator have MT4 structure, so I need time to rewrite them on MT5.

Gentlemen, I inform you that, for the first time, the aggregate position of 34 instruments came out in the plus. Balance - 3307.40, funds - 3320.20, margin -72.48, free margin - 3247.72, level - 4282 %%.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I have both the EA and the indicator have MT4 structure, so, it takes time to rewrite them on MT5.

Gentlemen, I report that, for the first time, the aggregate position of 34 instruments came out in the plus. Balance - 3307.40, funds - 3320.20, margin -72.48, free margin - 3247.72, level - 4282 %%.

and someone told me straight up, "bullshit."

I disagreed.

and what do we see?

TITANIC

however, it was known beforehand.

once again:

put the sneakers away!

Renat Akhtyamov:

and someone told me straight out - "bullshit".

I disagreed.

and what do we see?

TITANIC

it was a foregone conclusion

once again:

remove the sneakers!

Clarify, please.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Please specify.

Do not trade on pairs like EURGBP or similar, leave only those with ...USD or ...USD

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Do not trade on pairs like EURGBP or similar, leave only those with ...USD or ...USD

Please explain why you cannot trade crosses?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Explain, please, why you cannot trade crosses?

crosses in conjunction with majors

You have to know the fords to trade them, otherwise you will be a titanic.

Crosses can and should be traded, there are no bans.

Yusuf, don't listen to these "smart guys".

Олег avtomat:

Crosses can and should be traded, there are no bans.

Yusuf, don't listen to these "smart guys".

I also think so and trade without any problems.

Reason: