Experiment - page 64

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Well, in case you don't understand what I mean, it is impossible to make money on SB in forex conditions based only on FST.

I do not believe in all other tales of regularities a priori until I try or see them with my own eyes.

Everyone has the right to do as he likes, to believe what he believes to be true.

For paradoxes and discussion of the wizard, not me. There's someone here to discuss it with.

Well, that's exactly the answer I was expecting from you.

Thank you.

P.S. The wizard has nothing to do with it.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

You should have a goal of showing everyone how NOT to do things. All the possible rakes in one place.

I already told you"ANTI-TRADING".

The load on the deposit increases if free funds are idle for nothing, and the cushion is enough for the eyeballs.

At the same time, there is a natural steady growth with low volatility, which one wants to increase.

Increasing the load primarily increases the "spread" of balance lines and equity. It never changes their general direction.

While they are both moving and "flapping" downwards, increasing is an ingenious solution.

---

and if you top up(strengthen) the depo and proportionally increase the lots, the % load will not change. Here's how for KTN I explain it - it's a proportion

You can change the load without refilling. The size of the depot and the size of the minimum lot only determines how precisely you can adjust the load

So I don't understand how to grow the business.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

So I don't understand how to grow a business.

It's got nothing to do with business...

you stubbornly don't want to "get into" basic numbers.

For the 101st time - at any local DC, pick up a booklet called "basics of forex trading". The brochure usually tells you what the load, the point price, risk, spread, swap, what it's based on and how it's connected.

These are the basics without which you can't do anything at all.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

So I don't understand how to develop a business.

First, learn how to use a tester, it will save a lot of time

Vladimir Baskakov:
Learn how to use a tester for starters, it will save a lot of time

I'm already behind on my strategy of grappling with the tester. I have full confidence in the PNB. You also watch and contemplate, but, don't get in the way with inappropriate remarks.

So, the Grail is out again, huh?

Marat Zeidaliyev:
So, the Grail's out again, huh?

We've been waiting for it from you for half a year nowhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/362695

" The finale, if anything, will beChapter II - Disclosure."

Well, they say it's a three-year wait.

ГРААЛЬ - найден. Глава I пролог.
ГРААЛЬ - найден. Глава I пролог.
  • www.mql5.com
Поверили...

apr73:

We've been waiting for it for half a year nowhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/362695

Yeah, that's a good point.

apr73:

We've been waiting for it for half a year nowhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/362695

They don't want to disclose here either, always hinting, if they say it in Morse code.

I don't have ATS, but this is ATS.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Yeah, that's a good point.

Well, it's not decent to make promises and not do them, and ask people to do them.

"It takes three years to make a promise" is a Russian proverb. It means that words often do not coincide with actions, and it is one thing to saysomething, make promises, and quite another to dowhat you have promised.

Reason: