Experiment - page 204

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

You're already allowed: single + age. So half-six is no longer a problem :)

It all depends on the quantity. In large quantities it's poison, in small quantities it's medicine. Besides, I have already written in a humor branch, - if you drink 1 liter of beer in the evening, in the morning your sugar is normal. Weak alcohol intensifies the effect of the medicine + the withdrawal of sugar with fluid.

Fast235 #:

The more authoritative articles say that the amount of this hormone is so small that you can't drink that much to change sex)

Of course it cannot change sex, but their wives somehow run after the men next door who do not drink the stuff. Coincidence or pattern?

And they have bellies like pregnant women, who needs men like that.

Scarick #:

The only thing you are forgetting is that you are talking about a perfect strategy. But there are times when let's say one pair goes loser. And if the trade size is spread out over the pairs, the fluctuations will be less significant. If one currency pair is the most profitable, the price can even reach Uncle Kolya.
After all, if you don't increase a lot on the main pair, it won't be as profitable as on several pairs with a total volume exceeding the work on one pair.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

it's better to fry sausages with beer ;)

A penny's capital sticks to a penny if you're lucky, and oddly enough, any penny does.

You're blaming Yusuf, but you're making deposits in your signal account.

You've been working for three days ( 2021.08.24 ), but you funded it ( 2021.08.26) and ( 2021.08.27) twice.

You have no moral right to make attacks on a man. Remember the proverb about the speck in the eye. Well, you don't see the log in your own eyes.

================

That goes for the vast majority of you critics out there too -- you're good for nothing but p.....

Олег avtomat #:

You are accusing Yusuf here, but you are making deposits in your signal account.

Your account is three days old ( 2021.08.24 ), but you funded it twice ( 2021.08.26) and ( 2021.08.27).

You have no moral right to make attacks on a man. Remember the proverb about the speck in the eye. Well, you don't see the log in your own eyes.

================

That goes for the vast majority of you critics out there too -- you're good for nothing but p.....

+++

Олег avtomat #:

You are accusing Yusuf here, but you are making deposits in your signal account.

Your account is three days old ( 2021.08.24 ), but you funded it twice ( 2021.08.26) and ( 2021.08.27).

You have no moral right to make attacks on a man. Remember the proverb about the speck in the eye. You don't see the log in your own eye.

================

I certainly agree with you there)))

I don't get it, who did I screw over with my flush?
;)

Renat Akhtyamov #:
I don't get it, who did I screw over with my flush?

Do you really think everyone here is so delicate that your flubbing is going to chip away at anyone?

And don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.

Evgeniy Chumakov #:

Forgot Ahahahaha

In the top of the signallers all have so in the beginning. So he didn't calculate the risk, so what?
ahahahahaha

Олег avtomat #:

Do you really think everyone here is so delicate that your flubbing is going to chip away at anyone?

And don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.

There's not going to be a flush, full stop.
Reason: