Experiment - page 153

Mikhael1983:

How? What exactly do I need to do?

Make the signal available in your profile, see how others are doing, use your brain

Vladimir Baskakov:
Make the signal available in your profile, see how others are doing, use your brain

I'll be looking into it tonight. I'm just watching the process from my phone until tonight.

Mikhael1983:

I'll be looking into it tonight. I'm just watching the process from my phone until tonight.

Ask Teacher, he's got it

and you deleted

;)))

Renat Akhtyamov:
I'll do what I said.

You should at least do something by now, otherwise people might think you're a tattletale.)

Make a "copy" of my "advisor" and post it, I'm all for it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Ask the Master, he's got one.

and you deleted

;)))

I didn't delete anything. Just not particularly familiar with the signals service, haven't needed to. Or something is not working for me. I'll look into it.

Mikhael1983:

You should at least do something by now, otherwise people might think you're a tattletale.)

Make a "copy" of my "advisor" and post it, I'm all for it.

I will, 100%.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I will, 100%.

If you have any problems with watching the trades in real time, please contact me in person, I'll give you the investment password.

When will you do it, will you give me a deadline?

There you go.

As soon as we talked about the deadline, Renat dropped dead and didn't say anything. That's a shame.

Mikhael1983:
There you go.

As soon as we talked about the deadline, Renat dropped dead and didn't say anything. That's a shame.

I told you I'd make

I'm just fixing the indicator now.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I told you I would.

I'm just finishing up the indicator right now.

I'm not rushing you. I'm asking for a public deadline. Six months, six months. Or a week, a week.

Reason: