Experiment - page 149

Renat Akhtyamov:
You are a copyist of ideas and I have all my own, not like any one or anyone else's. That's how you differ from me.
What the implementation is done on does not count at all
I can do it in any language.
I have all my ideas except for PNB ) PNB is an exception which proves the rule ) I can do it in any language too, but I'm fine with Python. Why does this fact make you so nervous? )

Mikhael1983:
I have all my ideas except PNB ) PNB is the exception that proves the rule ) I can do it in any language too, but I'm fine with Python. Why does this fact make you so nervous? )
I have all my own.
You're not comparing yourself to me.
;)

Renat Akhtyamov:
I have all my own.
So if they're all stupid, it's no achievement) Real time trading is not enough to show you, as we've already established.)

Mikhael1983:
So if they're all stupid, that's no achievement ) Real time trading is a little hard to show you, as we've already established )
Yours, I agree. The fact that you're using someone else's is proof of that.
Show us yours !

Renat Akhtyamov:
Yours, I agree. The fact that you use someone else's is proof of that.

Not a confirmation at all. It's just that since I came to this thread, what's wrong with showing PNB trading here? I just don't show equally successful trading on my ideas )

P.S. It's very silly of you to make statements that don't beat basic logic)

Mikhael1983:
Not a confirmation at all. It's just that since I came to this thread, what's wrong with showing PNB trading here? I just don't show equally successful trading on my ideas )
Well I don't show mine either. Although no, I have and more than once

Renat Akhtyamov:
Show me yours !

What for? A successful PNB trade is enough for this thread.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Well, I don't show it either.
But you don't show anything at all, you probably have nothing at all)

Mikhael1983:

Why? A successful PNB trade is enough for this branch.

A play on words in short.

Mikhael1983:
But you don't show anything at all, you probably have nothing at all )
In this thread the stats
Reason: