On the unequal probability of a price move up or down - page 148

The calculation of lots is still not very clear. Now by all "canonical" calculations (by ATR and on M5 and on H1 240) and simply
by the number of pips from the start of the deal -71 eur -150 pound is k-t in the range of 2-2.1.

It feels like eurusd was overvalued deliberately?
Although the vol description counts on the auxiliary 100% correlated red curves ... apparently there is no point in asking then.

Grigori.S.B:

Some mysterious levels: 21, 34, 55, 89. Could this be the clue? Or is it the grail that everyone here is fighting for?

Amazing numbers.

khorosh:

Fibonacci numbers(sometimes spelledFibonacci [2]) are elements of a numerical sequence

0, 1, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987, 1597, 2584, 4181, 6765, 10946, 17711, ... (sequenceA000045 inOEIS),

The first two numbers are 1 and 1, or 0 and 1, and each subsequent number is a sum of the previous two numbers [3]. Named after the medieval mathematician Leonardo of Pisa (known asFibonacci) [4].

So why do the developers of MT4/5 use their numbers (23.6, 38.2, 50, 61.8)? I have two versions:

• They don't know the True Sequence.
  • They use the curve on purpose to make traders drain faster.
Starting tomorrow, let's start trading the True Sequence as in scripture and take all the money away from the evil puppet. )

Grigori.S.B:

So why are the MT4/5 developers using their range (23.6, 38.2, 50, 61.8)? I have two versions:

Starting tomorrow, let's start trading the True Sequence as in scripture and take all the money away from the evil puppet. )

Only the authors know that .) But they gave a tool, and everyone can adjust it as his soul desires. You can put round levels in there with zero at the end.

Grigori.S.B:

So why are the MT4/5 developers using their range (23.6, 38.2, 50, 61.8)? I have two versions:

Levels are built by number ratios.

vladavd:

Levels are based on number ratios.

All right, let's go Fibo

this branch "will be eternal if I change the batteries ..."

;)

Grigori.S.B:

Some mysterious levels: 21, 34, 55, 89. Could this be the clue? Or is this the grail everyone's been fighting over?

If you had a little more knowledge... ...then maybe you'd be a little less venomous...

Renat Akhtyamov:

All right, let's go, Fibo.

This thread is "forever if I change the batteries..."

;)

Well, why not. This thread was originally a trololo, then they brought trivial pair trading, tractors and school theorists, and now fibo. Since the flooding isn't moderated, I guess it's gonna be about football and chicks. Well, that's fine.

Grigori.S.B:

Phi numbers are exponent decomposition over a regular grid.And exp in turn is obtained by adding sets of independent random processes.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

numbers Phi is the expansion of the exponent over a regular grid.And exp is in turn obtained by adding sets of independent random processes.

Can you be more specific?

Reason: