Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 259

Nauris Zukas #:

If you start the cycle with the last candle, the last 'desired candle' will be with the closest index.

Thanks for the reply, but I need a function to select from the values that come in.

Alekseu Fedotov #:

You can do it like this:

The function returns the index of the candle you want,

0 is the closest one, 1 is the next one.

Thanks for the tip, all sorted out.

Will I be contacted after the money has been paid or BEFORE?

Андрей Garavaglia #:
Will I be contacted after the money has been transferred or BEFORE?

No one will contact you. You have to be financially literate: remember, MetaQuotes has nothing to do with "consultants", "financial managers" or the like!

Before transferring funds, do a little analysis of the company you are going to transfer funds to!

Vladimir Karputov #:

No one will contact you. You have to be financially literate: remember, MetaQuotes has nothing to do with "consultants", "financial managers" or the like!

Before transferring funds, do a little analysis of the company you are going to transfer funds to!

I have a friend who works on this platform, a trader calls him on his vyber and gives him a job ... I'm totally confused now.

Андрей Garavaglia #:
I have a mate who works with this platform, he gets a trader calling him on his vyber and giving him a job ... I'm totally confused now

The MetaTrader platform is just a programme. A trading terminal provided by a real broker to trade the markets.

You have been contacted by scammers who want to lure you out of your money so that you can transfer it to a "broker's account". A broker is not an individual but a legal entity licensed by the regulatory authorities. You receive a call from a fraudster who introduces himself as a broker (but a natural person is not a brokerage company) and they want you to transfer the money to a trading account.
But in reality it will be the account of a natural person who is a fraudster. He will withdraw your money and get out of touch.

They hide behind this site, saying that everything is organized and traded here. But it is a fraud. MetaQuotes is not a broker. The company is developing the MetaTrader5 trading terminal and MQL5 programming language to create software for the terminal.

See at the bottom of the website:

Hello, this is the first time I am writing an EA and I need a function to close an order by condition. If the Ask price is less than the opening price of the Bay order, then delete the Bay order.

Alexandr Spravchikov #:
Hello, this is the first time I am writing an EA and I need a function to close an order on a condition. If the Ask price is less than the opening price of the Bay order, then delete the Bay order.
Hello, what kind of order is it a market order or a pending order?

sashasonik #:
Hello, what kind of order is it a market order or a pending one?

Market order. did the following, if(Mas_Tip[0]>=1 && Ask<=OrderOpenPrice()) CloseBay(); does not work

After the latest MT4 update there is no connection to accounts.

Version 1355 dated 16 March 2022

Reason: