Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 6

lexandros: That's just to cool you down.

This is one of my accounts.

Andgood luck with your trillion-dollar fantasies.

"Learn, learn and learn again..." (C) Ulyanov-Lenin.

ZZZI: I urge the moderators to send this thread to the trash. (And the topicstarter, probably,in the sameplace ).

Hee-hee - yes 50% a year is a random result... Me, just flipping a coin will do more than there - not serious... A handicap is not the place where you can and should think about tens and hundreds of percent

you have to think in thousands... Otherwise, what's the point? :-) you've been working for 2 - 3years ... You've got 10 thousand percent... and now you can sit back and relax. ..

but otherwise... 50%... that's not serious... I made 150-190k from a 10... so that's not the point... learn and learn... as Grandpa Moshko Blank bequeathed to his grandson....

Alexander - as a suggestion, could you give a table of deals with increasing numbers - and not all at once - and the intrigue is preserved and it's easier to analyse.

will you discuss the guesswork?

hmmm... by what? totals - lots or something?

aah - or do you want to see trades from D1 to Dnn - so you don't have to keep track of them amongst the flooderistic chatter? :-)

YOUNGA:
will you discuss the guesswork?

I will :-) ... but only as long as the publicity of the intrigue remains... - ...and I'll try to keep my answer as discreet as possible :-)

YOUNGA:
Alexander - as a suggestion, could you give a table of deals with increasing numbers - and not all at once - and the intrigue is preserved and it's easier to analyse.
... at the end all records (deals) will be in one table

well the first I see is a multi-currency solution (so far I see 3 currencies)

YOUNGA:
... at the end all records (transactions) will be in one table

yep... I'll make a summary table :-) at the end of the week :-) next Sunday :-) so it will be easier to analyze :-) bang, 30-40 trades at once :-)

YOUNGA: well first I see a multi-currency solution (so far I see 3 currencies)
no - under the letters p1 p2 p3 p4 - currency pairs Different... Trades are executed at the same time (open and close) there may be some difference in seconds minutes due to requotes - as they are placed by market - without takeovers - based on a signal from an indicator that monitors the situation ...

lexandros:
first of all 50% per month, not per year.

are you a codger or what? get off the thread....

lexandros:I take my leave now, I see no point in continuing this pointless discussion.

that's it... and off you go... roll the sausage - on small spasskaya, my friend....

Reason: