[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 19

lotos7:
...this site is fine to watch in opera...there is a page refresh setting...you set the parameter in minutes...no need to press refresh button...

Maxton has it too (all versions, I think)...

put a buy order at 1.3030

EURCHF has its own movement, independent of EURUSD

oleniknik:
So you buy the dollar against the franc ... and paired with the euro you sell ..... well this is normal .... BETTER ....

It turns out the deal on EUR/CHF and now we need to analyze this instrument

05.04.12 15:28

The Swiss franc tested the EUR/Franc exchange rate at 1.2000 for the first time since the Swiss National Bank set the lower threshold in September. The reason was the demand for safe-haven assets on the worsening debt market in Europe. Government bonds of Spain, as well as those of France, are losing value as investors flee. The yield spread between German and French 10-year bonds rose 7 basis points to 123 bps and reached a 2-month high. A spokesman for the Swiss National Bank, Walter Mayer, declined to comment on the situation surrounding its national currency by telephone today. However, yesterday the Tribune de Geneve quoted SNB board member Jean-Pierre Dantin as reiterating that the franc is overvalued. Hans-Günter Redeker, head of currency strategy at Morgan Stanley in London, believes that the limit level in the euro/franc could be breached for some time. He thinks that the Swiss central bank will have to intervene in the near future, but whether it will be able to defend the designated level remains to be seen. Source: Forexpf

LeMaxx:
EURCHF has its own movement, independent of EURUSD
today ( exactly today ) is the question of the dollar .... and its weight to other currencies .... sorry my computer crashed I can't find the macaroni ... now buying dollar good for other currencies .... i will give you a screenshot when i find the indicator

here at 4 o'clock

buying the yen most, but also the DOLLAR, the Canadian and the Aussie ..... and our expensive franc and the euras are selling heavily ... and the pound too ... what without it .... he is also closer to Europe .... here

Well, as I wrote that the low for the eu for today 1.3030-40 has been reached. Now the correction, so I bought. I didn't make it to a stopgap.

M_Dimens:

A deal on EUR/CHF remains to do analysis on this instrument

05.04.12 15:28

The news can be whatever you want ... the main thing is how the market behaves before - during - after .... that's another question .... current situation .... no sign of change yet .... and everything below an hour is noise ..... selling both ways (i.e. we sell currencies for dollars)

oleniknik:

here at 4 o'clock

buying most of the yen, but also the DOLLAR, the Canadian and the Aussie ..... and our expensive franc and the euras are selling heavily ... and the pound too ... what without it .... he is also closer to Europe .... here

You have it backwards - the dollar goes up in value of the euro, the franc goes down

M_Dimens:

It seems to be the other way round - the dollar goes up in value of the euro, the franc goes down
pay attention gentlemen, pay attention ... Everything is as it should be .... find it in the database of this site and read the description ... the indicator is called CCFr .... above zero - surplus currency .... below - deficit
Reason: