[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 17

MobileMan:
and me, as you can see...

the eu has not even corrected at 23.6.... why would that be...price is not satisfied with the low and has said it will be defined...

lotos7:

the eu has not even corrected at 23,6.... why would that be...

to the fact that we will fall far in the end. By the way, there should be a pullback from about 1.3089

already bumped into this level

MobileMan:
I think we are going to fall far. by the way, now about 1.3089 should be a pullback

the target for today - tomorrow ....vision at 4 o'clock...3005

... news on the americans.... I think there will be an attempt to work them forward...

lotos7:

target for today - tomorrow ....vidna at 4 o'clock...3005
closed the sells at 1.3089, I will re-enter from a higher pullback

MobileMan:
Closed the sells at 1.3089, I will reopen from a higher pullback

What's at 3089? .... nothing !!!! .... can't see anything at all ... shed some light .... Bare numbers as always ....

oleniknik:
what's on 3089? .... nothing !!!! .... don't see anything at all ... shed some light .... bare numbers as always ....
well don't you see that 5 minutes before 1...3089 I wrote that we would push back from that level? And we did. I have my own system and it is based on my intuition. I'm not going to explain anything. I am giving out information, and you will see how it works or not.

MobileMan...show me a picture...what are the secrets...

...and your inputs were fine...

Yeah, really weakly pushed back... Didn't even go over somehow. So it's likely that the overhead press is even stronger than I thought it would be. I'm gonna sit on the fence for a while.

lotos7:

MobileMan...show me a picture...what are the secrets...

...and your inputs were fine...

again ))) picture. Well there's really nothing to show. I have a blank chart. I showed a screenshot on the last page - I don't draw anything as I don't know how

WHAT about the franc?
Reason: