OpenCl and the tools for it. Reviews and impressions. - page 24

Mathemat:

Unlikely. You need bibles that know how to use extra-large integers.

Although... I've seen a simple formula somewhere that allows to calculate any sign of pi in hexadecimal, knowing its number after the decimal point (probably, also in hexadecimal). But the calculation itself up to a trillion digits is unlikely to be fast.

But this is a matter of principle, isn't it? They purposely take slow algorithms to illustrate acceleration.

P.S. I'll find the formula and post it.

Alexei, this is unnecessary. This technique only works if you simply allocate individual computation loops, as MetaDriver actually mentioned.

MetaDriver:
They're great friends with linear algebra, they're almost in love with it. )) And they're great with trigonometry, too.

The Mashka, too, will do, but in another way: we push dynamic optimization of TC parameters to extra videogame, but not for thousands of bars, but for tens. Moving tens immediately preceding the current point.

By the way, we were ahead of the world in this technology about 30-40 years ago. We had to ruin it ourselves by deciding that a stolen IBM 360/370 was the right thing to do, while our own developments were a waste of time and money :)

Descriptors: Elbrus, Chernogolovka, BESM-6.

tara: Descriptors: Elbrus, Chernogolovka, BESM-6.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JWiWYqvP0BU

>

IgorM:

Igor, it's not working for me :(

tara:

This will also work, but in a different way: we push dynamic optimization of TC parameters to an extra widow, but not for thousands of bars, but for tens. Moving tens immediately preceding the current point.

Э! We are not talking about optimising the calculations yet. And it is premature to talk about sensible paralleling of trading systems, too.

I would like to explain on the fingers the range of tasks the matrix processor is good at. At the same time I would like to get a better understanding of it myself. :)

Its task circle is rectangular, hence the matrix processor :)

You see, a separate task: when the calculations should be transferred to the coprocessor...

MetaDriver: And it's premature to talk about sensible parallelisation of trading systems.
OpenMP is needed here.

Mathemat:
OpenMP is needed here.

Not trained, don't know ...
Reason: