[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 55

Tantrik:

I really wanted to write (honestly) - show the sells :)))) (drop 3316 - 18,168ppt - can't believe it)

what to do about the buy limit? should i do away with it? or maybe i should go to 37 first?

I showed you a screenshot of how the price got squeezed, now no one knows where it will go, that's why I put such a small limit.

Tantrik:

I really wanted to write (honestly) - show the sells :)))) (drop 3316 - 18,168ppt - can't believe it)

what to do about the buy limit? should i do away with it? or maybe i should go to 37 first?

you didn't see my picture on page 32...

forte928:
I guess you didn't see my picture on page 32...
I did! Good prognosis! If 33 breaks through, 3216 is the next level.

strangerr:

I showed you a screenshot of how the price got squeezed, now nobody knows where it will go, that's why I set the price so small.

The price will go down for sure, but when is hard to say...

Well it's going to be flat before the reversal downwards...I closed my sell with +16p

forte928:
Well, it's going to be flat before the reversal downwards...I closed my sell with +16p.
And I have (0,4 quid should have closed) buy limit lifted 3441 - now it takes away the buy-limit and while in 3550 - there stop I will support!

Well, let the candle close...

Yes, the day. One bright touch, and it's in the buy.

A little here and there, but nothing at all. I'm a little weak.

Dersu:

Well, let the candle close...

Yes, the day. One bright touch, and it's in the buy.

Same thing, only I have two strokes in the bye))), but it's one small thing.

Tantrik:
And I have a hanging (it was 0,4 quid to close) buy limit raised 3441 - now it takes away the buy limit and for now in 3550 - I'll back it up there with a stop!

Euro H4, I choose this option (pulled so much and will drop?)

MA 3650 looks interesting on the minutes ))))

Reason: