[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 378

Galina:

That's the thing, I've had one pose for the third day now....

She's not saving anything, no losses no profits.

Bored....

bored...

I'm sitting at work with nothing to do.

trade at 20p and you will make enough profit...

The channel is narrowing - now for the pound 50 pips down and then back up again, no trading, what else is needed - no sharp fluctuations - and if they do, they are strictly within the ranges - just have time to withdraw profit

forte928:
The channel is narrowing - now for the pound 50 pips down and then back up again, no trading, what else do I need - no sharp fluctuations - and if they do, they are strictly within the ranges - just have time to withdraw the profit

Oh, thanks for the info!

margaret:

There was no trading in the US and Europe on Monday. On Tuesday, markets across the planet begin to return to action. Stocks in Asia are dominated by sellers and precious metals are getting cheaper. At the same time oil prices went up.

On Tuesday trading in the currency market will continue to be sluggish. There are no big players left in the market and the remaining small players are unable to move quotations noticeably.

Will there be any activity this year? Or will the markets wake up early next month?

forte928:
The channel is narrowing - now for the pound 50 pips down and then back up again, no trading, what else is needed - no sharp fluctuations - and if they do, they are strictly within the ranges - just have time to withdraw profit
The pound has activity, it's out of a flat. And on the daily and hourly chart trends can be seen. By the way, if possible, let's compare notes on the pound.

margaret:
Are you with us or are you having internet problems again?

I'm here, I'm messing around with the Ninzey.

NIkolay2000:
will there be activity this year? Or will the markets wake up early next month?
In general, the market situation has been briefly outlined above.... If there are any important fundamental facts, then there will be big players on the market, but till the moment they are absent... So, till the 11th of January there will be some movement in the narrow range.

strangerr:

Here I am, with the Ninja.
How's that going? How's the volume coming along?

NIkolay2000:
The pound has activity, it has come out of a flat. And on the daily and hourly chart we can see the trends. By the way, if we can, let's check the pound with pictures.

margaret:
And how's that going? What's going on in terms of volume?

That's the problem, that's why I'm poking around)))

On the pound:

It's going to be a chattering 5640-57 for now.

Reason: