[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 385

strangerr:

You shouldn't have thought of it)))

Bye closed, no more dabbling - Happy New Year - Happy New Year to everyone!

emotraid:

I don't even know where they trade stocks in diamonds, I would like to buy a couple of Kaztelecom )))))

Go to the market))). Who prevents you from putting your stops close to the price?

strangerr:

Go to the market))) Who prevents you from putting stops next to each other?

I tried it, -240 quid in 3 days, I played with 0.1 and 0.2 lots, no need for such stops))))))))

emotraid:

I tried it, -240 quid for 3 days, I played with 0.1 and 0.2 lots, no need for such stops))))))))

I told you to open a demo, get stability for a couple of months and then go real.

strangerr:

You've been told to open a demo, get stability for a couple of months and then go real.

I was fine with the demo for three months, I got from 1000 up to 2400, it was easy with the demo without any stops and the jitters. )))))))

strangerr:

You shouldn't have thought of it)))

what's the tentative target for the bays according to you?

Alex_K:
What would you say the baïs tentative target is?

1.34 somewhere, but with this kind of momentum it won't be soon.

strangerr:

1.34 somewhere, but with this kind of momentum it won't be long.
The momentum is a piper's paradise)) Well, let's see what happens at night)) I am leaning towards a small pullback downwards)

Profits to all!!! And good night)))

emotraid:

I was fine with the demo in three months I went from 1000 to 2400, the demo was easy, I didn't put any stops and I didn't get the jitters)))))))

Open a cent.
Reason: