[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 363

strangerr:
Yeah, just wait, maybe things will get better))))

Nope. :) I've been here since the beginning. :)

It's not going to get better.

There were people here who really knew and wrote something. Like Timbo, like Prival ('that's just an example, I can't even remember the real knowledgeable ones by nickname) - they all got kicked out. They themselves do not trade, only moderate. :)

It's a trend. :)

SProgrammer:

Nope. :) I've been here since the beginning. :)

It's not going to work out.

There were people here who really knew and wrote something. Like Timbo, like Prival ('that's just an example, I can't even remember the real knowledgeable ones by nickname) - they all got kicked out. They themselves do not trade, only moderate. :)

It's a trend. :)

I guess it's just me and Stanger... Stanger on Skype...

forte928:
I guess it's just me and Stanger... Stanger, get on Skype...

I'll see if I can get it set up, I had it all down yesterday, I could do it in person, in principle.

5drakon:

I want to add my contact info in Skype and create a Euro-Dolar Forecasts & Consequences Group there. The forum is very often down due to server crashes and this will be our backup for communication.

DRAKON 54724

Guys, I have long suggested to discuss their TS right here, you can create a separate branch, or do you think that you have such a grail, that no one has reached it and if they know, then all will shovel dough? It is not true, the network discusses and puts things on the Internet that many have never dreamed of here, it does not make more millionaires))). Think about it. The human factor prevents you from trading in cold blood, and you can't rack your brains for a robot, that's the whole reason.

forte928:
Apparently it's just me and Stanger....... discussing three pages about chrome and nichrome .
A better topic with screenshots ... for the benefit of the newbies.

How's the hep coming?

Good evening, a gap ?yes it will be a normal one on the pound/dollar pair ))

So what's the off-beat market saying??? Where do we go from here????

nikelodeon:
So what's the off-beat market saying??? Where do we go from here????
Where to -where to -up -correction ...

forte928:
Where to -where to -up -correction ...

What about Evra?

Reason: