[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 328

One closed, two in the boo, fuck it.

emotraid:

till morning climb on the rocket or minus 20 quid I'll put it in the "my tears" column ))))))))))

Tantrik 21.12.2011 17:46 am | delete
emotraid:

When will you stop falling? I have a mess of two bays and three selves

1.3017 is a normal entry from the trendline (picture on the previous page) stops have been collected - why downwards we don't want to go there.

How did you buy?
Hi all! (just arrived... I will read the forum now...)

strangerr:

One closed, two in the boo, fuck it.

It's too early to put it in the boo - it will blow away, but the stop is 10 pips lower.

margaret:
I love Odessa very much, but I'm from Dnipro... I feel sorry for the girl, the roads there are narrow, in some parts of the streets only one car or a tram can pass...

I'm from Dnieper too.

emotraid:

Are there any fish in the Dnieper? When I was a kid, my dad took a dump truck full of fish to Avacha, he was a brakoner))))
I don't know. I'm not a fisherman. I'm scared of catching anything in this water. I'm going home. It's been a long day.

The buying situation is getting more dangerous )))) As long as the BUY sell is hovering )))

emotraid:
and pike-perch is not a fish, it's not much of a...

You shouldn't speak ill of pikeperch, it's a very tasty fish.

emotraid:

Do you have fish in the Dnieper? When I was a child, my father took a dump truck full of fish home to Avacha, he was a brakeman))))

We have a lot of things in the Dnieper, including fish...

A fisherman fished out of the Dnieper.

Something the Americans went out for coffee and forgot to come back))

solar:
I don't know. I'm not a fisherman. I'm scared to catch anything in this water. Well, I'm going home. It's been a long day.
They say you can eat these fish.
Reason: