[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 226

emotraid:

Well, I'm already betting 001, 0.1 has already won back, they won't let me win a million by New Year's Eve))))

Show me a screenshot of the terminal.

Hi all ))))

Well, we don't have long to wait for the 1.2900 mark. You decide, I will buy there with a short stop.

The only thing to keep in mind is that if the spill goes through, the daily candle may go lower in a moment. You can catch the price downwards, if you are lucky enough to reach 1.2870. That is an absolutely fantastic entrance))).

However, we should also remember that if we break through this level, the EUR does not hold anything else, and it will go to 1.2630-1.2680. I want to stress: without stopping and without a bounce! It means that "waiting" will not work here for sure.

So let's enter the EUR at 1.2900-1.2870 with a sure stop at 1.2857.

In case the stop fails, I will personally go on sale without a second thought. I will play cheburashka here )))) I will make a double volume ...

Happy Trades to all !!!!

strangerr:

Show me a screenshot from the terminal.

I'm closed now.

afraid to open up

TEXX:

what do you need a million for? :))

i'll buy the restaurant.

emotraid:

I'm closed now.

I'm afraid to open up

What's your reference point? How do you get in?

strangerr:

And what are you guided by? How do you enter?

I draw stripes, put them on a piece of paper and work my magic, no luck today, I can't make it on the minutes, I have to wait for the hours to start

the sales volumes have been halved, so watch out comrades.

solar:

the sales volumes have been halved, so watch out comrades.

Better show the comrades a picture)))

strangerr:

Better show the comrades a picture)))

There's.... It's easier to see....

i have two 21 and 200 mashes on the hour and a stack of jurik and that's it.

last strike call 2950 - target 3168

last strike put 3200 - target 2893 / put 3150 - target 2873 / put 3100 - target 2852 / put 3050 - target 2829 / put 3000 - target 2804 / put 3150 - target 2776

all calls are around 3160 in general, the key area is roughly 2998 - 3015 anything above this can be taken as a strike if there is a signal, shots below this

Reason: