[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 339

emotraid:

I'm Russian, a true Aryan)))

I should probably put some more byes in.

strange, didn't you watch Stirlitz or something, I think they called Germans true Aryans there

emotraid:

I'm Russian, a true Aryan)))

I should probably put some more byes in.

Aryan or Russian?)))

strangerr:

So aryan or russian?)))

i'm arya is the real russian, my grandfathers were wise men and they didn't worship jewish gods))))

I'll wait with the bay, let this one close with a profit.

emotraid:

I am an arya, the most authentic Russian, my grandfathers were wise men and did not worship Jewish gods))))

And what prompted you to take the slippery slope of currency speculation? )))

artikul:
And what prompted you to take the slippery slope of currency speculation? )))

I'm alone, may I call you))) thirst for enrichment and hatred of working for aunts and uncles ))))

emotraid:

I am alone, you may speak)))) greed and hatred of working for all kinds of uncles and aunts ))))

Greed is bad))) Bai, I take it you didn't close?

strangerr:

Greed is bad)))

I know, but I can not help it, when I go into a boutique with gold, I immediately lose my mind and the guards separate me from the showcase)))

one bay I'm holding for now

emotraid:

i'm arya is the most real, russian, my grandfathers were wise men and didn't worship jewish gods))))

I'll wait for the bai to close with a profit.

You have a chauvenistic attitude ... Do you have something against the Jews? If so, I'm sorry...

emotraid:

I'm alone, you may call me))) thirst for wealth and hatred of working for various uncles and aunts ))))
if you can't get a handicap, no worries .... there's a way out .... marry a millionaire ))
Reason: