[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 223

Don't you think this whole thing could last until Ng, so judge for yourself. The easiest market. You sit down and after a while..... Two days, you're in the black....

No downside support at all.....

Kitsan:

Let's hope, at least I'm already in the buy)))

Dead situation for the bai so far.

strangerr:

A dead situation for the beagle so far.

So not keen on moose...((

Something that looks like a reversal at least on the lower TF

Sdimm:

Something that looks like a reversal at least on the lower TF

On the hour is a divergence, hopefully not a false one)

And the reason is rather this:

2011.12.14 19:06:26 The US Senate failed to pass the Balanced Budget Amendment

Although later :

2011.12.14 19:23:51 Euro up; French government spokesman says S&P not warning government about downgrade

Perhaps Margaret will judge?

Good evening everyone. Margaret, excuse me, can you give me a rough idea of what Draghi will be telling the world tomorrow? Just blah-blah-blah or is there something concrete expected?

Sdimm:

And the reason is rather this:

2011.12.14 19:06:26 The US Senate failed to pass the Balanced Budget Amendment

Although later :

2011.12.14 19:23:51 Euro up; French government spokesman says S&P not warning government about downgrade

Perhaps Margaret will judge?

There is no fundamental reason, the usual technical correction... Now, at the end of the year, just like at the end of the day and at the end of the week/evening, the news plays a minor role, except for particularly important news and that may work out and then again on TA...

bedtime story...

dvs:

Good evening everyone. Margaret, excuse me, can you give me a rough idea of what Draghi will be telling the world tomorrow? Just blah-blah-blah or is there something concrete expected?

Whatever Draghi says will probably not play a role, maybe just for a short while. That is it, until the end of the year we work according to the technique, and the news will be explained by non-trading analysts.
Reason: