[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 160

Tantrik:

I was busy too. I came back to breakeven and closed :((

the system does not have time to compensate for the (eu) incursions :((

Tighten your rays on the balance chart )) you will see the money goals ))

Tantrik:

I was busy too. i got there and everything closed at breakeven :((

The system does not have time to compensate for the (eu) incursions :((

Tantrick's Bowl

)))

odiseif:
Tighten your rays on the balance chart )) you'll see the money goals ))
even if i have a balance - but it doesn't matter (the kids on the fore, the forum - they'll grow old as kids)

RekkeR:

Around the Tantrik Bowls

)))

Patterns! accuracy in the region of 10 points (predictions +- 10 ppt.) Need a pattern switch ! already wrote - works pattern bowl, boat for example 40 days then turn it off - starts working "head shoulders" for example 60 days - then W 30.

channels.

The last four minimums, not five. There's an intervention there. Imho.

Why five? Got it, though.

I'm shocked.

Tantrik:

Patterns! accuracy in the region of 10 pips (predictions +- 10 pips.) You need a pattern switcher! I've already written - the pattern bowl works, boat for example 40 days then turn it off - "head and shoulders" works for example 60 days - then W 30.

channels.

The market is not driven by billions or traders ... or banks.... It's run by a bunch of people, not by the gods.... Once you understand the market, you begin to understand where you are, who you are and WHO is around you...

Until you understand this, the money is of no use....

12345 or ABC ???

Up or down .... And this conundrum is endless... as long as this bunch of people are eating )))

Evgen157:

The market is not driven by billions or traders...or banks.... It's run by a bunch of people, not by the gods.... Once you understand the market, you begin to understand where YOU are, who YOU are and WHO is around you...

Until you understand that, the money is of no use....

12345 or ABC ???

Up or down .... And this conundrum is endless... as long as this bunch of people eat ))))

A bunch of people to whom the banks obey :))))) The rest of the 'who you are where you are' is what you wrote about yourself to me?

Tantrik:
A bunch of people to whom the banks obey :))))) The rest of the 'who you are where you are' is what you wrote about yourself to me?

I think every investor has had that thought ....))))

margaret:
We have already been through this in Ukraine... It ended with those who said 'Bandits must stay in prisons' now sitting there themselves, taking the president's revenge for their words...
Margarita, you in Ukraine, only our 91st year has passed. :)

SProgrammer:
Margarita, you're in the Ukraine, it's still only our 91st year. :)
And you are passing our 2004....
Reason: