[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 153

Isn't this an intervention by any chance? It doesn't say anything in the timeline

strangerr:

You guys are risky, where are the stops?)

I don't work with stops, my motto is no pips dc, enter the lock and break.

emotraid:

That's it? I got 250 on the forehead today if you count the dollar )))))

after

After the breakdown of the yellow dotted line (if that's zone 9 for Ghana) there will be a special buy order ))))

I'm planning on 3267, and it's way too high up there.

Vlad72:
I'm planning on 3267, and it's way too high up there.
Or at 18:23 Moscow time )))

artikul:

After

After the breakdown of the yellow dotted line (if anything this is zone 9 for Ghana) there will be a special buy order ))))

I have not come to Ghana yet. They were playing with squares in the course, but I think the teacher himself did not know what he was talking about, he was always wrong by 50-100 pips

If it's a blue one, I'll take it as a delusion ))))

emotraid:

I haven't got to Ghana yet. They were messing with squares in the course, but it seems the teacher didn't know what he was talking about, he was always wrong by 50-100 pups.
It doesn't matter ))))) The main thing is to put something somewhere for nine times)))

artikul:
It doesn't matter )))) The main thing is to put something away nine times ))))

well yeah i sunk the demo that way in nine times, all right))))))))

artikul:
Or at 18:23 Moscow time ))).

Maybe.

That's it, I closed this morning's crappy sell, the rest is boo. And you're serious))) It'll be fine on the clock trending upwards, and that's me going for a pick up.

Reason: