[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 132

strangerr:

Where is this emotraid? Has she already made a muillion?)))

Sold a bit, minus 1.6% today.

Hold the buy. I'll wait for 37.

Tantrik:

holding the buy. waiting for 37
...thought the eu will probably not go any lower than the current low this year...

Tantrik:

Hold the buy. I'll wait for 37.

Why wait for something when you can do so much on a good day? Euro charts dug out, just a day to remember)))

Hi all. All tentative, but do you think the Asians will go to 3230 ?

bedtime story...

dvs:
Hi all. All tentative, but do you think the Asians will go to 3230 ?
I don't think so. That's more than 100 pips from the current one. Asians rarely move the market much. As a rule, it is flat in the range of 40-50 points. Moreover, the market has already moved. And tomorrow is another day of EU meetings, so it is unlikely. They will wait for tomorrow's decisions and statements.

Tantrik:

I'm still earning. If you tell me where to go, I'll go there, so long as it's at least 10 dollars. Got it?

It's not that one, it's Gina.

Somebody's been trading in the morning, I don't know what's going on. They stole half of the 500 from me.

emotraid:
Somebody's been selling so much in the morning that I don't know what's going on. They've already stolen half of my 500.

Soon Uncle Kolya will come for the other half.

Kitsan:

Uncle Kolya will be here soon for the other half.

Which Kolya?

I drew myself stripes on all halves, the angle is all the same, I don't know where to open, come on, help the future millionaire or I'll make a reflection on beer))))

Reason: