[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 130

I don't see any reversal to the top )))) I see a correction)))) And the prospect of further decline too ))))

artikul:
I don't see any reversal to the top )))) I see a correction)))) And the prospect of further reduction too )))).

And there isn't one yet.

artikul:
I don't see any reversal to the top )))) I see a correction)))) And the prospect of a further decline too )))))
Someone wrote today before the move is driven to the other side! (Tomorrow's summit will be positive, plans, projections. If Mercosi comes out with suitcases and says we're tired and immigrate to Mexico then yes - it will drop). I will pull up the stop, but I will not put the TP - there will not be a whole day tomorrow.

artikul:
I don't see any U-turn to the top ))))

"Do you see a gopher? Neither do I! But he does!!!"

artikul:
I don't see any reversal to the top )))) I see a correction)))) ))))... and I don't see any prospect of further downwards either ))).
...then why the summit...

Tantrik:
Someone wrote today before the move is being driven in the other direction! (Tomorrow's summit will be positive emotions, plans, projects. If Mercosi comes out with suitcases and says we are tired and immigrate to Mexico then yes - it will fall). I will pull up the stop, but I will not put the TP - there will not be a whole day tomorrow.
I myself thought that after the DH we will go up )))). But if it was not confirmed, why bother? )))

lotos7:
...then why the summit...
Probably not so that you and I could be dumped ))))

strangerr:

It's not there yet.
And when we do, we'll be long gone! :)) (or a false start).

Kitsan:

"Do you see a gopher? And I don't! But you do!!!"
I don't want to argue anymore ))))

...it will be decided tomorrow and today...

http://depositfiles.com/files/phyzinhdd

Reason: