Trade from 25 pips per day on signals - page 30

signal reached 1.4450

Fartowiy:
The signal worked out at the 1.45 level
The signal worked out at 1.4590

Last week's signals data on the EUR-USD 215 pips Gold-USD 600 pips GBP- USD 115 pips

Silver buy signal from 36.00 SL is still open: 35.15 TP 1 36.70 TP 2 37.30 TP 3 37.70 Let's hope it closes next week.

Can you open an online trading facility somewhere? At least on zulutrade... See about six months of trading

Today I have read the signals given in the Forum from 22.04.2011 to 03.05.2011 and totaled 13 signals. 1 signal was a loss of 37 pips, 11 signals gave profit +1459 pips and 1 unclosed signal on Silver. There were 27 signals at the time, which resulted in a loss of 147 pips and profit of + 2809 pips, as well as two open positions in USD CAD SELL and XAG-USD BUY. At the moment they are in profit. If someone uses my signals, let me know. If not, I will not put my signals on this thread anymore.

Keep putting it up. The statistics are still coming in. So far so good. If it stays about the same, an influx of clients will be guaranteed.

By the way, who's tabulating these signals?

Mathemat:

Keep putting it up. The statistics are still coming in. So far so good. If it stays about the same, an influx of clients will be guaranteed.

By the way, who's tabulating these signals?

I can see my stats myself, but I don't see them on the branch. Although all the signals are posted. And so you can see even to the unseeing eye.

Fartowiy:
1 signal lost 37 pips, 11 signals gave a profit +1459 pips....I will not put up any more signals on the branch.

EUR-USD Buy 1.4375 SL 1.4325 - in this trade alone -50.

You're welcome to do it, it's interesting, but you have to be more honest...

And then, tp1-5 - the final profit is surely calculated by the maximum tp, which may or may not be. if you always wait for the last tp, profitability will fall by times and the losses will increase, and if you always cover by the first tp, then... the losses will remain, and profitability will fall again.

Why don't you give investors the password and don't bother with the signals?

In short, control is needed.

Who fills in the table?!

Reason: