[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE - page 10

Vinin:

Waiting for clever thoughts.

Yes way they will visit this man's clever head. )))))))))

7-7-770:

May they visit this man's clever head. )))))))))

You are expected to have clever thoughts, and this man has enough of his own.

Hello!

Can you please write this EA? Entry into a position based on two (or three) indicators (after the current candle closes), exit by stop or take profit.

You should enter a position after the candle closes, under the conditions shown in the screenshot. It should trigger only when the green candle changes into the red one, and vice versa (after the candle closes). For example: when enabling an EA, if red or green bars are lit for a long time, the EA should not enter the position, but wait for the colour change to the opposite (top and middle PBF_Trend_Bars and PBF_ Squeeze). I would like it to be possible to adjust the size of stop loss, take profit and lot size. And it would be cool, if we could switch in two modes: when the indicator is red, PBF_2EMA_Color, it would sell only, and when it is green, it would buy only, and another mode: buy/sell, regardless of the colour of pbf_2ema_color. And it should work on different timeframes. The number of decimal places in the price. For example, if it is five digits then the number of points in the settings should be increased by 10.

Or we can add alerts when required colours are triggered at candle close.

I attach this template and indicators to the message:

Files:
pbf3.zip  19 kb

sergeev:

You are expected to have clever thoughts, and this man has enough of his own.

Yeah, I'm hoping for help. Yes, then yes, and if not, then no. And everyone has their own ideas. That only he likes.

7-7-770:

Yeah, I'm hoping for help. Yes, then yes, and if not, then no. And everyone has their own ideas. That only they like.

You've been told that yes, so yes.

just the thoughts you're expected to give me.

but it looks like it's not gonna happen....

sergeev:

You've been told that yes, so yes.

just that you're expected to think it.

but i guess that's not the case....

Maybe I don't understand. I am new to this business. I need an EA for the NMA indicator to open and close positions when the NMA price changes, with a stop of 10-15 pips.

7-7-770:

Maybe there's something I don't understand. I am new to this business. I need an EA for the NMA indicator to open and close positions when the NMA price changes, with a stop of 10-15 pips.

Are you new to the MT4 terminal or did you learn about Forex yesterday?

sergeev:

are you new to what? MT4 or did you learn about forex yesterday?

MT4 terminal.

Good afternoon. Please write an indicator for "head and shoulders" pattern. In the settings should be - how many candles should be inside the pattern to be considered as lid and the angle of inclination of the pattern to the horizontal, for the same.

7-7-770:

In the MT4 terminal.

So you have been trading profitably on another platform for a long time and you have your own trading methodology which you would like to program as an EA using HMA...

yes ?

Reason: