[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE - page 9

IgorM:

there seem to be ready-made advisors on VininI_HMA.mq4

http://www.fx4u.ru/topic/7264-супер-советник-на-индикаторе-vinini-hm

Hi. Do you write your own EAs? If so, let's do it. I think it would be good for you and me.

7-7-770:
Hi. Do you write your own EAs? If so, let's do it. I think it would be good for you and me.

And the things people come up with

Vinin:

What can't people think of?

Hello. I appreciate your work and efforts. But it's not the right one. Help me to remake it a bit. I open a position to the top (green), with a stop loss of 10-15 pips. When the yellow line appears the position is closed. Further, when a position is opened downwards (red), the same deal is opened with a stop loss of 10-15 pips. On occurrence of the yellow line it is closed. In essence, the yellow line is a profit. And so on. In general, the indicator you have finalized is a miracle. Thanks for it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help me.

7-7-770:

Hello. I appreciate your work and efforts, of course. But it's not the right one. Help me redo it a bit. Opens a position to the top (green), with a stop loss of 10-15 pips. When the yellow line appears the position is closed. Further, when a position is opened downwards (red), the same deal is opened with a stop loss of 10-15 pips. On occurrence of the yellow line it is closed. In essence, the yellow line is a profit. And so on. In general, the indicator you have finalized is a miracle. Thanks for it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help me.

There is no yellow line anymore in the latest versions. Only red and green. But the coup system is not suitable. It is necessary to make a different logic of opening

Vinin:

There is no longer a yellow line in the latest versions. Only red and green. But the flip-flop system is not suitable. We need a different logic for opening the case
I am not good at this, how it is done. I have understood everything about the yellow line. Please send me the new version. I will have a look at it. How will we make the EA?

7-7-770:
I'm not good at this, how it's done. I understand about the yellow line. Please send me the new version. I will have a look at it. How's the EA going to do?

It doesn't make much difference. The yellow line was to save the calculations.

But it was still appropriate as an intermediate between an upward and downward price movement.

7-7-770:

But it was still appropriate as an intermediate between an upward and downward price movement.

There is no in-between. No intermediate at all. Otherwise there would be a bounce

Vinin:

There is no in-between. Not at all. Otherwise it's a redraw.

I agree. So how about an EA for my strategy?

7-7-770:

I agree. So how about an advisor on my strategy?

I'm waiting for some smart thoughts.
Reason: