How to turn an account from deficit to surplus - page 5

Very simple. You make tea. As soon as you feel like making a transaction, you take a sip. You do it 90 times in a row. On the first 91, you make a new pot of tea. And so on.

leonid553:

alex12, - did your Expert Advisor really make 90 losing trades in a row (no irony)?

If so, then tell us the essence of its algorithm in a nutshell.

You look at the flat more or less continuing and curling around the Mooving.

the Expert Advisor sells and buys from the MA.

While one trade is open - the second one will not open.

forte928:

Is that the way to do it...?

Yes it is - only with an endless loop.

ogoe:

You will not find answers here, most likely you will be laughed at.
But help will not be here, I checked, NO ONE IS HELPING, they just laughed, and that's it......

That is not true - it is pure delusion.

You don't get any help here unless you've been naughty, like everywhere else.

help here 100%.

ogoe:

They said, you want money, go to work with your hands, and no information help did not follow, it seemed that there are no people here, but there are only moral freaks!!!

By the way, the search here is very good.

It's true that I often forget about it myself - for some reason it's easier for me to open a new topic.

Vigor:

1. "Don't tell your wife where I make my money."

2. Wow, I made 20 quid in 10 minutes, cool! That's easy.

3. Yeah... It's a bit of bad luck today. I'll fill up tomorrow.

4. Wrong again... Yeah, I don't know what I'm counting on. We need to be clear.

5. Yay! I'm a superbrain, I found something on the Internet! I'm the chosen one, now I'm gonna be in the money! Turns out you can put in a program and not touch anything! Now I know how smart people make money on the stock market!

6. Hmm... I found a forum, no one wants to share, they call me names... It's just a program, what are you people? I'm not taking from you...

))

Svinozavr:

The question was as follows: How to trade profitably?

And what answer did you expect? Well, the answer is:

Study, work and study again, study and study. If you need knowledge, this is where you get help. Maybe...))

And the bleat (I'm not even sorry for the "bleat"): take me to the plus side, baaaaaay. - Is the reason for the reaction you got.

I just remembered now that I was underwritten:

I'll say it again for completeness:

Is it possible to create an EA - which after 90 losing trades - will bring the account to the plus ?

Or how can I turn 90 of losing trades into profit?

I just finished what I remembered: Who has any suggestions, ideas?

Maybe with the help of martin it is possible to correct the situation ?

RomanS:

No problem... Let's talk, let's drink to health!!!

Stop hiding behind a balachic pig-saurus mask... let's talk about being...

poetry ! :))

Svinozavr:
Very simple. You make tea. As soon as you get the urge to make a transaction, you take a sip. And that's 90 times in a row. On the first 91, you make a new pot of tea. And so on.

clear ))

Get out of here. No words...

===

No. You can't. Bottom line - mc. You need a profitable strategy. And that - that doesn't just come from the outside as well as the inside. You have to work for it.

There is no area in today's world where you can get something for free. You have to pay for everything. For an enormous percentage of the drug trade, you risk going to jail forever. For the opportunity to work successfully in the market, you have to work with material and study. It's kindergarten. Did you really think this was a freebie? And that you just say "guru" - do not worry, now we will fix it?

My advice: forget it. With this approach to the subject and with this formulation of the problem - forget it. This you will save an immeasurable amount of your money. I should charge %% for the advice, but okay - I won't...

Reason: