So where is the price heading? - page 5

C-4 >> :

Honestly, I would never haggle with such a system on the real, there are too many "BUTs". Although it is quite possible to make something decent out of it. What part of it has gone wrong? I bet you went too far with the optimization.

I also think something useful can be gleaned from it... the system is a long way from a real system, it is only the first pilot study...

>> there are no optimisations in principle... the system is built on three indicators, which in turn are the essence of the machins...

FOXXXi >> :

As always. If the portfolio is forex, it's a no-brainer.

I want to see it for myself... but I don't share your opinion initially...

The trouble is that there are very few true professionals in our "professional" business. They're all just some half-trained, low-level, low-budget...

and make easy money. Do not even read the forum. So I know where the price will go, and what, I will share? Am I a complete idiot?

You guys fuck up more than one deposit first, and then, no matter what, stay in forex, and then share your experiences.

laanaa0708 >> :

The trouble is that there are very few true professionals in our "professional" business.

>> out of a spark will come a flame... >> etc.

FOXXXi писал(а) >>

but there are much more effective methods where the risk is virtually non-existent.

And what are these methods?

laanaa0708 >> :

The trouble is that there are very few true professionals in our "professional" business. They're all just some half-trained, low-level, low-budget...

and make easy money. Do not even read the forum. So I know where the price will go, and what, I will share? Am I a complete idiot?

I don't know where the price is going to go, will I share with you?

There are few true professionals in any field. And if you think it's all untrained traders and you're the only pro, you're sadly mistaken. There are successful traders on this site. In the meantime, if you think that you are the only one inexperienced and that you are the only one who is a pro, then you are wrong.

Swetten писал(а) >> So where is price moving to?

Most likely price moves to where it meets the least resistance.....

Swetten писал(а) >>

Thinking about things and watching my robot work, a sad thought occurred to me: it clearly doesn't have enough input data. Sometimes it reacts very late. Either it or I misinterpret something. And it seems to me that this "something" is the direction of price, the trend.

The first question: how to describe the price movement?

Somebody will say: "take the difference of MA". OK. Suppose the value is 0.025. So what? Is it an up movement or a down movement? It is a point.

Someone will add: "take the value on the previous bar." Okay. Let's say the values of 0.027 and 0.025. Is this a move up or a move down? It's a point, and I'll explain why: who's to say whether these values increased or decreased? After all, it could be that the seemingly deceptive downward movement is actually an upward movement, since these values have changed from 0.028 and 0.024?

Where and how can we find the "universal delta"? Or "delta from delta"? Maybe, there is a smart function? How to make the robot see the market at least approximately the same way we see it?

And the second question - is it really necessary? :)

P.S. The work of my masterpiece can be seen here: http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=8830

The movement and its direction is determined by any 2 points. From point A to point B you can take a vector which will have the direction, you can calculate the distance, the speed, etc. If we take 3 points ABC and we have 2 vectors (AB and BC). Although again we can take one vector from the outermost points of AC. This vector will be equal to the sum of vectors: AC=AB+BC

Frankly speaking, the picture is for two-dimensional case, but our case is one-dimensional (only the price). That is why the movement is defined by the price difference between two points (time t1 and t2) and the direction is defined by the sign of the price difference. In short, it is iMomentum.

And of course, based on this drawing we cannot tell where the market has moved. It only "moved" from one point to another.

Angela >> :

And what are these methods?

You could start here, but you'd have to give up forex.

Files:
ecoadv.rar  559 kb

Swetten писал(а) >>

How do we get the robot to see the market at least roughly the same way we see it?

(Do we always trade well?) Although the question is correct in essence, if we use TA (let's hope it works a bit), then it can be reduced to a scheme - search for significant characteristics of the current movement X1,X2,... XN, search for similar movements in the past and based on its analysis draw conclusions about the possible direction of movement in the future. There is nothing else to go on. The problem is not where the price will go, but how to choose the right X.... - I've been thinking about it for several years and see, for example, one awkward and unproductive dispute about it. Although all is not so bad and some ideas are already there, but still want more)

Reason: