[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 70

acn2010: I read on the website that you write advisers for free?

I did. But I also had a condition: the idea had to interest me.

This one didn't interest me.

Try here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/job.

ReVerS:
So, should we hope or not? I really need to, even though it looks delusional.

That's kind of what you said.

fortrader.ru:
I'll write an advisor for free but one at a time, email whoever needs it http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0
The link does not work...?

andrejnamillion: The link doesn't work...?

The first post of the thread was written on 08.08.08 at 16:32 (ouch, what a round, round number for a programmer!). Do you think the topicstarter remembers his clique?

Maybe he does remember. So it's working the queue...

Mathemat:

The first post of the thread was written on 08.08.08 at 16:32 (ouch, what a round, round number for a programmer!). Do you think the topicstarter remembers his cliché?

Maybe he does. So he's working the queue...

Not a fact.....

Can anyone help to write an advisor....

The idea of the Expert Advisor is quite simple, but I don't know how efficient it is.

I am just learning how to program and it is quite difficult for me to write it all.
So:
If SEFC<0 red (period 13) and MACD slow MA 26 (blue) crosses signal MA7 (red)
downwards and signal MA7 (red) > slow MA 26 (blue) and fisher (red) > 0 (period 9)
we open a sell position, with 0.1 lot, without any fixed stops or profits.
An order is closed when the condition SEFC<0 green (period 13) is met
We always open only one order, regardless of repeated conditions.
If the conditions are met
If SEFC<0 green (period 13) and MACD slow MA 26 (blue) has crossed signal MA7 (red)
upwards and the value of slow MA 26 (blue) > signal MA7 (red) and fisher (green) > 0 (period 9)
we open a Buy position, with 0.1 lot, without any fixed stops or profits.
The order is closed when the condition SEFC > 0 red (period 13) is met

We always open only one order, regardless of repeated conditions.

Mathemat:

I was. But I also had a condition: the idea had to interest me.

This one didn't interest me.

Try here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/job.

I have one from the Wealth Lab language... quite interesting... If I send it to you, can you rewrite it for MQL4?

Dear programmers!

Due to the inability to constantly monitor the monitor, please help me to improve the indicator so that when an event happens, it will automatically send a notification to the required E-mail (or SMS to the phone number, if it is possible of course)

The conditions for the event: The close of the candle (or opening the next one) occurred when the colour of fast Trix changes to the opposite.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

Hello! Please write an Expert Advisor by the indicator "2x3MA" - EURUSD, GBPUSD - 0.1 lot!

а-ll1975@mail.ru

Files:
2xma.mq4  6 kb

I like the way it works, but sometimes there are problems: it may gather 150 pips, 5-10 pips miss takeprofit and when you notice it you close the position manually with much smaller profit. I want to add trailing in it following the scheme: trailing distance between two opposite pending orders should be 100% and trailing percentage of that distance (distance between pending orders is always different, that's why we need % - volatility is taken into account), % of trailing points of distance between pending orders - optimizable parameter. I would be glad to pay, but I live in Belarus and we lost any foreign currency ...
Reason: