[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 67

Dear programmers, please help me to create a simple EA which will put a virtual (so that broker can not see them) stoploss and takeprofit to an open position with a given number of points, and trawl a virtual stop from one point.

Sancha:
Dear programmers, please help me to create a simple EA that will put a virtual (so that a broker cannot see them) stoploss and takeprofit to an open position with a given number of points, as well as trawl a virtual stop from one point.
this is available at www.kimiv.ru

Sorry, couldn't find it :(

Sancha:
Sorry, couldn't find it :(
I don't know. It's at the top of the list. Only a lazy person wouldn't notice.

Ah, you must mean e-CloseByVS EA, I just looked in the free ones section. Yes, it sets virtual stop and take, but it does not have poppy trawl...

Sancha:
Ah, you must mean e-CloseByVS EA, I just looked in the free ones section. Yes, it sets virtual stop and take, but it does not have poppy trawl...
No, it doesn't.

But there is no mention of a trailing stop in the description of the EA settings.

Sancha:
Dear programmers, please help to create a simple EA which will put a virtual (so that a broker cannot see them) stoploss and takeprofit to an open position with a given number of pips, as well as trailing a virtual stop from one pip.

Read a simple tutorial and documentation, you'll be able to create your own virtual accounting levels and follow the poses... In fact, look it up - someone has already posted a whole library of virtual poses etc...

Hello, I am looking for an EA or even a script that when I open a Buy, stops are automatically placed and then a Sell stop or Sell Limit is placed after a certain number of points, and of course the second order also has stops. If the Buy order reaches the Stop price, all orders are closed. But if the price reaches Sell Limit, instead of the first Buy order Buy Stop is exposed. I.e. addition of a position.

If something similar has come across or someone can write, I will be very grateful.

Was I going to ask for a multicurrency, or is it too late?
Reason: