:)) Attempt number 2. Or let's speculate about the essence of earning, but without specifics ... :)) - page 5

Well yes, 98% is something like Lucky with parameters 2 and 60. But it's not a grail at all, it's just... a demo game...

LeoV писал (а) >>

Realistically - unrealistically, the argument is unfounded. What is a grail? A 1300% in 3 months grail? Of course it is. Look it up - https://www.mql5.com/en/users/Better. And what you write "realistic" is all words not supported by facts.......

Yes at 51% you can make 10000% in three months... But it still won't be a grail...

But 98% is real and not grounded... :)) And this is so call my YES criterion for MTS ( machine tractor system, who invented this term? Delusional ) ... for strategy...

NProgrammer писал (а) >> And 98% are real and not groundless... :))

As long as there are no facts to back up this unreal statement (real accounts, contest accounts) - it's all pretty words behind which there is nothing......

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

At 51% you can make 10,000% in three months...

As they say - "take responsibility for your words". Submit your Expert Advisor in the contest and make 10000%. Then you will have the right to write such figures and say so. But now it's all just a bunch of bullshit......

LeoV писал (а) >>

As they say - "take responsibility for what you say". Put up an EA in the competition and do 10,000%. Then you will have the right to write such figures and claim such things. Meanwhile, it's all just a lot of flood......

What for? I'm fine as it is... Why do I need these medals... ? I'm not putting anything up and I don't have anything... To exhibit.

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

What's the point? I'm fine as I am... Why do I need these medals... ? I'm not exhibiting anything and I don't have anything... To exhibit.

As they say, "Sit down, mama, and don't be a f-cking liar."

LeoV писал (а) >>

So as they say, "Sit down, mother, and don't f-ck with me!"

What are you talking about, buddy? You think that 60% is great and that self-deception in the form of MM will save you, yeah great, I'm happy for you... I'm not trying to change your mind, I'm just giving you my opinion... You don't agree with it, fine... I don't mind your disagreement. :)) Keep disagreeing, that's right, you have your arguments for it, what's the big deal. Everybody's happy... You with your 52%, me with my 98%... Everybody's happy... :))

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

What are you talking about mate? You think that 60% is great and that self-deception in the form of MM will save you, yes great, I'm happy for you... I'm not trying to change your mind, I'm just giving you my opinion... You don't agree with it, fine... I don't mind your disagreement. :)) Keep disagreeing, that's right, you have your arguments for it, so what's the point. Everybody's happy... You with your 52%, me with my 98%... Everybody's happy... :))

You demonstrate a complete ignorance of the subject. Normal TS with a constant lot, without any MM, at 50-60% profitable trades make a profit. 'Please give your opinion.'

LeoV писал (а) >>

You are demonstrating a complete ignorance of the subject. Normal TS with a constant lot at 50-60% profitable trades make a profit. 'Please tell us your opinion.'

:)) With what? By not trying to change your mind? >> I'm happy for you.

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

:)) With what? By not trying to change your mind? I'm happy for you.

By claiming that the TS at 50-60% profitable trades with a constant lot is not profitable. That's one. Two - by claiming that the grail is 98% profitable trades. Third - by claiming that 98% of profitable trades is realistic for a TS. And fourth - by saying that you can make a TS, which in 3 months at 51% of profitable trades will earn 10000% profit.

Reason: