:)) Attempt number 2. Or let's speculate about the essence of earning, but without specifics ... :)) - page 7

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

I want you to understand that 52% is "you're screwed" 99% of the time... You don't want to understand that...

And why is 52% so bad? What if the average profit trade is 100 pips and the average loss trade is 50? NP, at least do what LeoV did on the link, and then talk about grails with 98%. I think that by the time you do it, you will have no desire for it.

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

:)) I put you on ignore... sorry... :))

When there's nothing to reply to, that's all there is to it..... "Don't play with my toys and don't pee in my pot....." I'm on ignore, wow!

Mathemat писал (а) >>

And why is 52% so bad? What if the average profit trade is 100 pips and the average loss trade is 50?

>> Absolutely!

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

2. The analysis should not take into account technical losses such as the size and presence of spreads, swaps and lot size limits, etc. In short, only the ideal model.

be consistent. you are saying that everything is possible.... the ideal model, under these conditions, is martingale... and now there are restrictions... constant lot... time...

Market conditions are constantly changing... Inductors that work well in one period stop working in another... Proven and more than once....

Is it possible to make 98% of profitable deals... Yes, it is possible... Will it be the Grail? .... No...

The Grail is not a super profitable strategy, as many people think... Super profitability comes when you seize the moment... If you were kissed by Lady Fortune as a child, you have nothing to worry about... float out...

The Grail is a strategy, which gives a stable profit on any time interval and is applicable to any instrument...

Mathemat писал (а) >>

And why is 52% so bad? What if the average profit trade is 100 pips and the average loss trade is 50 pips? NP, at least do what LeoV did on the link, and then talk about grails with 98%. I think that by the time you do, you won't have the desire for it.

Because the only thing you can't predict in forex is that a losing trade will be less than a profitable one. Think about it. And that you don't answer right away I suggest you answer the question - On a minute TF, I open two opposite trades, both with a SL of 1/2 of the TP and TP = two stoplips... Just at any given time, for every tick I open a couple of trades ... . That's about the size of this super lauded 50% strategy... And that would get those cherished 2% look say a delta of the average 240 minutes over 10 minutes and at the plus change the ratio of B to S with 50% to 52% and vice versa. And that it is a loss. Although we will surely get about 52% of profitable trades as a result.

Is it a good strategy? No. Well, it's no worse than those elaborate ones...

kharko писал (а) >>

be consistent. you say anything is possible.... the ideal model, under these conditions, is martingale... and now there are restrictions... constant lot... time...

Market conditions are constantly changing... Inductors that work well in one period stop working in another... Proven and more than once....

Is it possible to make 98% of profitable deals... Yes, it is possible... Will it be the Grail? .... No...

The Grail is not a super profitable strategy, as many people think... Super profitability comes when you seize the moment... If you were kissed by Lady Fortune as a child, you have nothing to worry about... float out...

The Grail is a strategy that gives a stable profit on any timeframe and is applicable to any instrument...

No, all I'm saying is that you have to get what you need to implement later. But the model, which I call ideal, should be at least somewhat realistic.

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

Because the only thing you cannot predict in forex is that a losing trade will be less than a profitable one. Think about it. And so you don't have to answer right away I suggest you answer the question - On a minute TF, I open two opposite trades, both with a SL of 1/2 off and TP = stop-limit... Just at any given time, for every tick I open a couple of trades ... . That's about the size of this super lauded 50% strategy... And that would get those cherished 2% look say a delta of the average 240 minutes over 10 minutes and at the plus change the ratio of B to S with 50% to 52% and vice versa. And that it is a loss. Although we will surely get about 52% of profitable trades as a result.

Is it a good strategy? No. Well, it's just as good as those elaborate ones...

That's a complete misunderstanding of the subject. All this does not concern the TS that contains some rules that should be adjusted for profit. Example - not correct in relation to TS.

NProgrammer писал (а) >> And that would give me that cherished 2 %, I'm looking at delta of 240 min on average for 10 min and at plus I'm changing ratio B to S from 50 % to 52 % and vice versa. And that it's a drain. Although we will surely get about 52% of profitable trades as a result.

How are you sure it's going to be around 52%? And why do you think you've convinced the rest of us by your example that any "52%" is a drain? NP, what are you fooling around for? You have your own grail and want to brag about it - lay out the state. If you don't have it, why are you talking about what you don't have?

LeoV писал (а) >>

That is a complete misunderstanding of the subject.

Why do you ask? Because the TS, in order to make a profit, must increase the probability of a profitable trade, thereby increasing the profit and reducing the losses for each transaction. That is, in such TS the average profit should be greater than the average loss. And it should not recklessly open two opposite deals on every tick. And comparing TS with this nonsense is not correct at all. And if not - this TS will be lost.

Of course this does not apply to overnight pipsers....

Reason: