The best trend-finding indicator - page 6

tara:

I'd rather draw it - there's been an interest here for a long time :) A day or two...
oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!!! Waiting... I was just about to google... :-)

tara:

I'd rather draw it - there's been an interest here for a long time :) A day or two...
OK. A real must-have.

I added Rosh's AMA to AD. I hope he won't scold me, and I also added CCI, RSI. I can add more as requested by the working people.
Files:
ama_ad.mq4  8 kb

nikost:
I added Rosh's AMA to AD. I hope he won't scold me, and I also added CCI, RSI. I can add more by popular demand.

I can add a dozen more indices... I think a lot of people have gone through this...

Or maybe you're right.

Eyes might really be a worthless trend indicator...))

Or are we talking about a trend indicator on M1-M5? ))))

icas:

You could add a dozen more indices... I think a lot of people have gone through this...
Let's compare the readings of what you think is the best indicator with this one I've seen on this thread https://forum.mql4.com/ru/6663/page5

What's the time on the posts 21:40? And on my watch, it's nearly midnight...)

I wanted it quick and short. It didn't work, I keep getting distracted. I'm putting out a "sparrow cannon" (I modelled it a couple of years ago, I mastered mql). Do not laugh out loud, I do not recommend modifying, too - one day I will lay out an analogue of the lines at 100 :)

Expert.

Files:
cta1.mq4  71 kb

yosuf:
Let's compare what you think is the best indicator with this one I've seen on this thread https://forum.mql4.com/ru/6663/page5

My point is that many have been tried (individually and in combinations), but everyone has settled (if they can) on something - one of my friends says: "Everyone dies alone". And I'm personally glad we're communicating!

icas:

My point is that many have been tried (individually and in combinations), but everyone has settled (if they can) on something - one of my friends says: "Everyone dies alone".
No. "Trees die standing up."
Reason: