Blue Dream. - page 4

stringo писал (а):
SK. wrote (a):
The cache is only erased when the test or examiner parameters are changed.

And what, is it written to a hard drive?

Yes. In the tester\caches directories

It would also be good to think about saving the results in an extended version.

It would be good to have the full "gentleman's" set in a folder for keeping statistics, identifying patterns:
- full text of the Expert Advisor;
- testing results;
- optimization pictures.

The text and images can be saved if you want, but the results. Repeating them takes time, and besides, we must somehow remember what was obtained with what settings.

I saw this link on Alpari(and the stats). What am I supposed to see there?

To uniquely identify an order there must be another parameter - the individual order feature (it may or may not coincide with the original order number).

This parameter should be generated at the moment of order creation and remain unchanged throughout the lifetime of the order.
It must not change when the order type changes, or when it is partially closed, or when it is reopened at night.
It should be read-only, and not editable by the user.
It should be created regardless of how the order was created - manually or by the program.

This would make it possible to create a guaranteed lossless accounting methodology for orders.
(The current set of order characteristics does not allow for this in 100% of cases)

For the convenience of working with graphics, I would very much like to have the setting "disable/allow selection of an object with the mouse".

And my dream is a simple one. I want a MathArcTan2 - which takes the sign into account.
double MathArctan2( double y, x)
Assembler implementation is pretty simple:

FLD Y
FLD X
FPATAN
FWAIT

Coming soon?

There won't be any soon. But the wish will be taken into account.

May I make another modest request!
Publish (SERVICE->Settings->PUBLICATION)
You can add a checkmark to allow the publication of the detailed report as well.

YuraZ:

May I make another modest request!
Publish (SERVICE->Settings->PUBLICATION)
You can add a checkmark to allow the publication of the detailed report as well.

You can do it now by putting the content of /templates/StatementDetailed.htm template into /templates/Statement.htm. In this case the graph will also be retranslated.

Reason: