Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 157

akmk:

Good evening, help please! Bought a new computer with Windows 8 on it. I have downloaded MT-4 on my computer and everything is ok, but when I reboot the platform every time I see those charts of 4 currency pairs that were in the platform when I downloaded it. I can't get rid of them. I have never seen anything like this on XP.

Please help me with some good advice.

Thank you in advance.

Good advice (in advance, please): post it in this thread. All the developers are working there now.

This is a forum for mql5.

Выпущена бета-версия MetaTrader 4 Build 529 с новым компилятором - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Выпущена бета-версия MetaTrader 4 Build 529 с новым компилятором - MQL4 форум

MetaDriver:

Kind advice (in advance, please): post it in this thread. All the developers are on duty there these days.

This is a forum for mql5.

Thanks anyway!

Can I copy trades on a PAMM account?
Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

kpax:
Tell me, is it possible to copy trades on a PAMM account?
Have you tried it? It does not work?

kpax:
Tell me, is it possible to copy trades on a PAMM account?
that's why it's a pamm account - the manager trades there himself))))

Please tell me where to find the script to install openbuystop and opensellstop

If I open a terminal and subscribe to a signal, after successful synchronization I maylaunch the terminal on the second PCand subscribe to the same account to another signal with a different login to mql5.com Or am I mistaken?

Another question, if the leverage of a source is 1:100 and that of a subscriber is 1:100 and the amount of the account is the same (10 000 roubles, for example). A source opens a position with a volume of 0.01 lots while a subscriber has a volume of no more than 10%, how will a position be opened for a subscriber?

Please advise on the MetaTrader 5 demo account. The"close position" button does not work. Why is it not working?

oreil:
Please advise on the MetaTrader 5 demo account. The"close position" button does not work. Why is it not working?
Probably my trading is stopped.

How do I trigger a forced update of the indicators from within, i.e. the OnCalculate event?

Reason: