Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 733

Hello! Please tell me a simple formula for changing the weights.

Nikolay Gaylis:
Hello! Please give me a simple formula for changing the scales.

Hi! Weigh what?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Hi! Weigh what?

//+------------- Изменяем веса нейронов n[u] взависимости от типа и профитности сделки---------------------+
      if((OrderType()==0 && OrderProfit()>0) || (OrderType()==1 && OrderProfit()<0))
        {
         for(u=1;u<=nn;u++)//Изменяем веса
           {
            if(n[u]==9999){continue;}//нет данных
            if(n[u]>0)
              {
               if(n[u]+UpWightPointWin<=MaxWight)
                 {
                  if(Read("n"+string(u))<0){Write("n"+string(u),-n[u]-UpWightPointWin);}
                  else{Write("n"+string(u),n[u]+UpWightPointWin);}
                 }
              }
            if(n[u]<=0)
              {
               if(Read("n"+string(u))<0){Write("n"+string(u),n[u]+DownWightPointLoss);}
               else{Write("n"+string(u),-1*n[u]-DownWightPointLoss);}
              }
           }
        }
      if((OrderType()==1 && OrderProfit()>0) || (OrderType()==0 && OrderProfit()<0))
        {
         for(u=1;u<=nn;u++)//Изменяем веса
           {
            if(n[u]==9999){continue;}//нет данных
            if(n[u]>=0)
              {
               if(Read("n"+string(u))<0){Write("n"+string(u),-n[u]+DownWightPointLoss);}
               else{Write("n"+string(u),n[u]-DownWightPointLoss);}
              }
            if(n[u]<0)
              {
               if(n[u]*-1+UpWightPointWin<=MaxWight)
                 {
                  if(Read("n"+string(u))<0){Write("n"+string(u),n[u]-UpWightPointWin);}
                  else{Write("n"+string(u),-1*n[u]+UpWightPointWin);}
                 }
              }
           }
        }

At the moment I add +1 to the truth and -1 to the lie... It comes to cosmic values) But I'm learning, though...

Nikolay Gaylis:
I'm adding +1 for truth and -1 for lie... I'm getting to cosmic values)

Sorry, I'm not in this field.( I use ready professional algorithms for NS (R, MathLab, Python, etc.) and consider it a waste of my time.

I don't think you can do anything complicated in terms of NS directly in MQL. If you want to go a different way, I'll try to help you.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Sorry, I'm not in this field.( I use ready-made algorithms for NS (R, MathLab, Python, etc.) and consider it a waste of my time.

I don't think you can do anything complicated in terms of NS directly in MQL. If you want to go a different way, I will try to help you.

I got it, thank you!

You still can't understand that my 40 points is almost three weeks of the market, if anything...... but basically whatever, the real proof will be the score...... It's not growing as fast as I'd like it to. But I'll wait... I've been waiting for 15 years, so it's not a problem to wait another month...

Mihail Marchukajtes:
You all can't understand that my 40 points is almost three weeks of the market, if anything...... but basically whatever, the real proof will be the score...... It's not growing as fast as I'd like it to. But I'll wait... I've been waiting for 15 years, so it's not a problem to wait another month...

You still can't understand that you're in suicide agony and that you've failed.

Nikolay Gaylis:
At the moment I add +1 for truth and -1 for lie... I'm getting to cosmic values) But I'm learning...

who changes weights like that, what is that all about? :) soviet backpropagation or what?

Mihail Marchukajtes:
You still can't understand that my 40 points are almost three weeks of the market, if anything...... but in principle whatever, the real proof will be the account...... It's not growing as fast as I'd like it to. But I'll wait... I've been waiting for 15 years, so it's not a problem to wait another month...

Fifteen years... I'm literally in tears.

Vizard_, why did you abandon your faithful listeners? Go back and put out all your Grails. The people are suffering! Don't you see?

Reason: