Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 406

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I propose to organize a contest for MO models, the models may be any, even if they are homemade, it is not the point ... the main thing is that there would be an element of learning / selection of weights / optimization. You can have some fun with the demos. So as not to engage in useless arguments about what works and what does not.) And it will be clear at once who really understands how MI may be applied in markets and who is just babbling :)

I think there have already been such attempts, membertoxik posted somewhere in the branch dataset with raw data, but it is necessary to turn on the brain, digging with data, clean up, chips to select, classify, and philosophize about the MO or pry with intercombat, easier and funnier, especially in the evening after work as a watchman. So people will ignore such an initiative, it is tense and you can embarrass yourself.

If you want to prove your manhood try your luck on numer.ai, so far only DR-TR and WIZARD earned a couple of bucks there.

Ivan Negreshniy:

I'm sorry for interfering, it seems that the question was not for me, but it was just interesting to try it with my generator - the problem is solved in a fraction of a second right in the MQL source code - a forest of one tree and without any R. The source code is a bit big, so I'm working on it, but everything is automatic.

It reminds me: "And on his mighty chest

One medal dangled in a pile..."

What do you mean?

Vladimir Perervenko:

I remembered, "And on his mighty chest

One medal dangled in a heap..."

What did you mean by that?

I, about the spirit of the intercepting heap, titles and regalia, write more often in Fortran, and if you have no strength, then in R...

Vladimir Perervenko:

I remembered, "And on his mighty chest

One medal dangled in a heap..."

What did you mean by that?

This model is called Random Poplar at Plyushchikha

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

This model is called a random poplar at Plyushchikha

You are right, because this topic just fits the definition of the Ivy, where at the very beginning sets a primitive task, for one tree, and with pomp states that it is not under the power of the forest.

And further, on many pages there is a relentless discussion of this problem, from a bunch of sci-fi reports and screenshots - a real flattening...

Sorry, if anything, I don't want to take away anyone's illusions...

Gentlemen, don't talk nonsense, drop this training, machine and scientific, train your character and will, trading is balls of steel, not ones and zeros.

Vasily Perepelkin:
Gentlemen, do not talk nonsense, give up this training, machine and scientific, train your character and will, trading is balls of steel, not ones and zeros.

You said earlier that you don't know anything about MO. What are you doing here???? I mean this particular thread.....

Ivan Negreshniy:

Maybe, but that's the way for tough, brutal men, and there should also be a way for humble intellectuals...

Unfortunately only tough, brutal men are in the black, they are the same 2-3% who earn, everyone else is leaking to them. They need to train their character, play sports, communicate with people, establish ties with politicians and big businessmen, and not to masturbate on models and predictions. No one knows the future except insiders, and insiders don't become insiders through math and programming.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

You once said earlier that you don't know anything about MO. What are you doing here???? I mean this particular thread.....
Trying to talk some sense into you and others who have gone astray

Ivan Negreshniy:

You are right, because this topic, just fits the definition of the Ivy, where at the very beginning a primitive problem is set, for one tree, and with pomp it is declared that it is beyond the power of the forest.

And then, on many pages, there is a relentless discussion of this task, from a bunch of sci-fi reports and screenshots - a real flattening...

Sorry, if anything, I don't want to take away anyone's illusions...

Why are you comparing results of different MoD models? Why do you stop at decision trees? I get the smallest error on them, already wrote about it above

Reason: