Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3208

СанСаныч Фоменко #:

What Rattle is good at

So it doesn't install on newer versions of the language.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

So it's not installed on newer versions of the language.

It is guaranteed to be installed under R-3.6.3 and Rtools35. RStudio version 1.3.959 if you need it. Dependent packages for Rattle were taken from 2019.

Maybe it will help someone.

Капитан Крабов #:

Guaranteed to install under R-3.6.3 and Rtools35. RStudio version 1.3.959 if needed. Dependency packages for Rattle were taken from 2019.

Maybe it will help someone.

So you yourself write that you searched for packages by sniffing - I mean automatic installation.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

So you yourself wrote that you searched for packages by sniffing - I was talking about automatic installation.

No, it won't work automatically, you'll have to dance with a tambourine). But Rattle is worth it if you are just starting to master the topic.

If you are starting from scratch, it is better to install Rstudio and then everything in R and, if you get to it, in Python.

Good luck

I wanted to find interpretable functional dependencies between features and labels, but it's too fiddly when the number of features grows. I'm not ready to spend time on it now, it's easier to live in ignorance :)

Maybe we should start our own R thread.

mytarmailS #:

Maybe we should start our own R thread.

It's gonna be a mess. Need to be specific to clearly define the field. For example: Data preprocessing, MO models (training, optimisation, results), For beginners.

Besides, someone has to maintain these threads. And this is the time that everyone has not so much.

But the idea is good, I will support it to the best of my ability.

Vladimir Perervenko #:

It's going to be a mess. Need to be specific to clearly define the area. For example: Data preprocessing, MO models(training, optimisation, results), For beginners.

Besides, someone has to maintain these threads. And this is the time that everyone has not so much.

But it's a good idea, I'll support it to the best of my ability.

And trolls, you forgot))))

Or maybe a blog where everyone can post? That would solve the problem with trolls and structure by topic.

But if there is no monetisation, no motivation.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

So it's not installed on newer versions of the language.

It works on R 4.3.1 I think this is the latest version. It worked before that too.

Reason: