Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3198

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Where do I not understand? I realise that it's not that simple and I'm writing about the details for agreement.

In general, when I help a person in anything, it is important to me that he would have a positive result - I thought that I was not unique before, but now I have doubts....

I don't need such a way of evaluation, I have my own.

I didn't know what the segments were.

Forester #:
That package runs on dlls. And they only work in Windows.
Looked through the news - I see only one year old restrictions on downloading W10 and W11 distributions. And about their removal at the end of 2022. Is there a recent one somewhere?

Ideally, the dll can work through wine in linux.

They promise some bans in autumn, we may also come up with some domestic bans . In addition, I foresee an aggressive push to switch to version 11.

IMHO, it's time to switch to linux with a rolling release)

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Weren't you convinced in the first experiment a couple of days ago that a real target is better than a jumbled/random one? And that you can continue to spend effort on earning rather than continuing to experiment with random?

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Ideally, the dll can through wine work in linux.

They promise some bans in autumn, and we ourselves may come up with some domestic bans. Besides, I foresee an aggressive push to switch to version 11.

IMHO, it's time to switch to linux with a rolling release)

Wine - probably. Never used it.

Well, all corporations will just switch to cracked or homebrew. And corporations can hire competent lawyers and shake money out of MS. Tsargrad, a billion rubles from Google sued for blocking and deleting content YouTube account with 1.5 million subscribers.

Forester #:

Weren't you convinced in the first experiment a couple of days ago that a real target is better than a jumbled/random one? And that you can continue to spend effort on earning rather than continuing to experiment with random?

I have no doubts as it is. However, it's not obvious to everyone and I'm willing to spend time on different tests to support the discussion. And then, maybe in the process some idea will appear or a peculiarity will appear....

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

I have no doubts as it is. However, it is not obvious to everyone and I am ready to spend time on different tests to support the discussion. And then, maybe in the process some idea will appear or a peculiarity will show itself....

Well, for a person who denies even the time series, any idea turns into a real quest, with a lot of incredible surprises and new definitions.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Well, for a person who denies even the time series, any venture turns into a real quest, with a lot of incredible surprises and new definitions.

What do you mean, "time series denier"?

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

What do you mean by "denying time series"?

It's when people look at a time series, point a finger at it, and say it's not a time series :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
It's when people look at a time series, point a finger at it, and say it's not a time series :)

Where did I say that?

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Where did I state that?

Just recently, you were looking for some events
Now it's quantum slashes.
Reason: