Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3076

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Thank you. I downloaded the file and now it offers to ask questions in English. How do I teach it Russian?

Just translate. He can analyse a Russian pdf. But the result and communication is only in English.
In chrome I used the native translate plugin.
There are a lot of SMS services. In google, how to connect chatgpt, also links to them.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Did you use something to translate this article? I tried Yandex, it's dead.

You have to shove one paragraph at a time into the translator. It translates quite tolerably, but you still have to correct it.

It's not a bad article, but it was written by a sodbuster with little knowledge of terminology. The basis is RF, but the terminology is his own! Just pisses off such "scientists".

СанСаныч Фоменко #:

You have to shove one paragraph at a time into the translator. It translates quite tolerably, but you still need to correct it.

Not a bad article, but it was written by a sodbuster with little knowledge of terminology. The basis is RF, and the terminology is his own! Just pisses off such "scientists".

The topic is still unstable, so as they understand, so they write. It is still necessary to guess what is meant in the text.

mytarmailS #:

how do you teach yourself to hold your ground???

I said to myself, "you gotta hold this trade for at least a day!!!"

But at the first sneeze of the market, I close it...

I've done it so many times. Maybe I should taser myself? )))

Is there anyone here who has the same problem?

So far, the best solution is just not to open the terminal, but that's not serious.

Formalise, write an EA) and then edit the EA).

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
after that we buy a Dutch number for 6 roubles,

How do I pay if I don't have a card?

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

How do I pay if I don't have a card?

in kind

СанСаныч Фоменко #:

You have to shove one paragraph at a time into the translator. It translates quite tolerably, but you still need to correct it.

Not a bad article, but it was written by a sodbuster with little knowledge of terminology. The basis is RF, but the terminology is his own! Just pisses off such "scientists".

Translated - added formulas, figures - some symbols in the description of formulas could miss.

If there is a desire, edit - tell me what is missing - until I close the editor with the markup of this ugliness ...

Files:

Battle of the Intellectuals, round 55.

СанСаныч Фоменко #:

Not a bad article, but it was written by a sodbuster with little knowledge of terminology. The basis is RF, and the terminology is his own! Just pisses off such "scientists".

It turns out that they read the article diagonally and did not understand anything. Here questions are no longer to scientists.

Let's have a control question then. What types of nuisance f-y there are and how do they differ? And what would you call them differently? Being not a collective farmer at all, but of blue blood.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
It turns out that you read the article diagonally and did not understand anything. The questions here are no longer for scientists.

Let's have a control question then. What types of nuisance f-y are there and how do they differ? And what would you call them differently? Being not a collective farmer at all, but of blue blood.

Though because of your smug tendency to label people it is unpleasant to deal with you, but later I will answer you for the sake of publicly discussing the translation of terminology on the example of a very interesting article.

For now, the Yandex translation for nuisance is .

nuisance, nuisance, nuisance, annoyance, burden ...

I'm not satisfied at all. Later I will give my translation and justify it. I'm busy now.

Reason: