Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2257

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Question, how does trolling on the forum help with forex trading?

They asked the right question.

I'm interested in the answer too.

Reading the branch (or rather in attempts to read), there is a strong impression that the closed chats with moderation - very useful thing)).

Re the case request - have posted a collection of literature on the subject. If it is not difficult again the link please, @Maxim Dmitrievsky,Aleksey Nikolayev

Aleksey Nikolayev
Aleksey Nikolayev
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Question, how does trolling on the forum help in forex trading?

Do you have an answer?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Is there an answer?

there are too many answers, because the question is not correct !

it's like asking "how science helps in medicine" !

mytarmailS:

there are too many answers because the question is not correct !

it's like asking "how science helps in medicine" !

To give you an example, at least something

Vladimir Baskakov:
Is there an answer?
On crypto it helps. I have a Telegram channel with neural network signals (link on my profile). The signal efficiency is normal at about 65% and automatic report is generated for each signal. Users are satisfied.

Vladimir Baskakov:
For example, at least something
And BitMEX bot trades on real account. I'll show it later, when the stats accumulate, for now it's in a small profit.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Is there an answer?

Yes, trolling on the forum is of no use at all.

Vladimir Baskakov:
For example, at least something

Automatic selection of TC parameters in the tester , this is already primitive machine learning

Aleksey Mavrin:

Reading the branch (or rather in attempts to read), there is a strong impression that the closed chats with moderation - very useful thing)).

Re the case request - have posted a collection of literature on the subject. If it is not inconvenient to have the link again please, @Maxim Dmitrievsky,Aleksey Nikolayev.

To be honest, I do not remember such a thing.)

Reason: