No result when testing indicator on MT4

I am trying got test an indicator through back testing on MT4 but i an getting no results at all. I have search google for a few days now and i cant seem to find the answer.

No graph, no results whatsoever!!

Any help would be great

john998s:

I am trying got test an indicator through back testing on MT4 but i an getting no results at all. I have search google for a few days now and i cant seem to find the answer.

Any help would be great

Check the tester journal for any clues, for example if you see that no history is downloaded you have a data feed problem, if you see that there is not enough money to open a position you should lower your risk or lot size setting, etc.

If nevertheless you can't find the problem, contact the author for help.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Check the tester journal for any clues, for example if you see that no history is downloaded you have a data feed problem, if you see that there is not enough money to open a position you should lower your risk or lot size setting, etc.

If nevertheless you can't find the problem, contact the author for help.

thank you

I have it set on a demo account and is one of the indicators that come with MT4. I have also downloaded the history data but i am not sure why it is still not working

john998s:

Any help would be great

An indicator does not open trades.

You need an EA that uses the indicator to signal when to enter/exit trades.

In future please post in the correct section

I will move your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

Reason: