How to generate a .set file

Im asked to generate a .set file in order to continue with a process of arbitration and i didn't find any reference on how to generate such file with the .set extension 

Could someone please tell me how can i put the following information on a .set file:-

(demo account login & password, trade server name or IP address, symbol, timeframe, and application settings saved as .set file)

Or should i just type it down as is

Thank you

CrisZind: Could someone please tell me how can i put the following information on a .set file:- (demo account login & password, trade server name or IP address, symbol, timeframe, and application settings saved as .set file)

Or should i just type it down as is

Set file is a list of the EA inputs (F7 -> inputs -> save.) None of your values. Just write it down as a txt file.

whroeder1:
Set file is a list of the EA inputs (F7 -> inputs -> save.) None of your values. Just write it down as a txt file.

Thank you

CrisZind:

(demo account login & password, trade server name or IP address, symbol, timeframe, and application settings saved as .set file)

What @whroeder1 said is correct: none of the values you mentioned go into a .set file.

However, you can put your values in a .ini file for "startup."

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/start_advanced/start

In particular, look to the section called [common].

Reason: