ATTN: Accepted EA now missing from Championship - Please add IMMEDIATELY!

My account is missing from the championship - it was verified and accepted - now missing? please add immediately (Pix, QRx, Acct: 630204) 

All details (personal and EA) were accepted - no multiple registrations - no proxies - everything was checked and ready still this morning. The final testing report:

2010.09.26 21:18

1. Copy
   experts\qrx.ex5 ok

2. Compile

3. Configuration
   qrx on EURUSD:M1 every tick 2010.01.01-2010.08.01

4. Start
   finished in 5 min 7 sec

5. Statistics
   806 kb of log files
   32761 trades, 65535 deals, profit 1967496.01 USD

No errors!

Pix:

My account is missing from the championship - it was verified and accepted - now missing? please add immediately (Pix, QRx, Acct: 630204) 

All details (personal and EA) were accepted - no multiple registrations - no proxies - everything was checked and ready still this morning. The final testing report:

At last day, 3 EA were disqualified for scalping. Maybe your EA was one of 3 disqualified

notused:
At last day, 3 EA were disqualified for scalping. Maybe your EA was one of 3 disqualified
My EA averages 1 trade per hour per currency pair and does not trade within the spread more than 25% of the time per contest rules. The standard turnaround, profit or loss, is about 12 pips. It trades 5 currency pairs, so yes, you will get 5*24 ~ 100 trades per day on 5 currency pairs. Moreover, I was not informed of the disqualification in private discussion or email.

how do you know 3 ea was disqualified for scalping ? what are those ea ?

notused:

yster:

how do you know 3 ea was disqualified for scalping ? what are those ea ?

Stringo wrote (in ru-forum)

notused:
Stringo wrote (in ru-forum)
I read the rules carefully before submitting my EA - even the scalping rules. I can demonstrate based on the last downloaded test report (created by the official testing team) that I have not violated the scalping rule or even am attempting to scalp - unless holding a position on average for about one hour is considered scalping. I will gladly attach the official report along with the appropriate statistical analysis if there are any questions. Now please let my EA compete, and if during competition you can demonstrate scalping according to the competition rules, then by all means disqualify it there as stated in the rules.

stringo:

Ответим. 3 - за откровенную пипсовку. 3 - за бессовестное использование чужого труда, MACD Sample (1) и "болинджера на стероидах"(2), которые даже не изменили входных параметров.

Эти выходные мы посвятили дополнительным проверкам отчётов о тестировании и визуальному контролю присланных исходников.

Чтобы не было других вопросов - мы имеем право отказать в регистрации без объяснения причин. 

So which reason is mine in you say?

My EA doesn't scalp neither using MACD....

same thing happened to me, my ea was accepted but it doesn't show on the users list..

can some one explain what's going on here ? 

update:

Your registration is cancelled in accordance with Rules II.5 and II.6

Just check, i received the reason cancel my ea as above, base on what do you say im using multiple register ? sp 

alohafx:

So which reason is mine in you say?

My EA doesn't scalp neither using MACD....

340 deals per day - what can that mean? You try to earn 1-2-3 pips

stringo:

340 deals per day - what can this mean? You try to earn 1-2-3 pips

Not true for (Pix) QRx = the typical trade is 5-10 pips profit or 20-40 pips loss. I would have modified my EA, if I knew that this was considered scalping in advance. Moreover, I use one deal for a close and one deal for an open in the opposite direction on the same price, instead of combining them into just one. AND a Multicurrency EA will make more deals for EACH currency.

And yes, I did read your russian post that basically states that you can disqualify any EA for any reason you want. I suppose this falls under that rule. 

Suggestion for next year - Please make your rules specific in advance, so people who try to follow the rules won't end up disqualified in the end.

- Patrick. 

Pix:

Not true for (Pix) QRx = the typical trade is 5-10 pips profit or 20-40 pips loss. I would have modified my EA, if I knew that this was considered scalping in advance. Moreover, I use one deal for a close and one deal for an open in the opposite direction on the same price, instead of combining them into just one. AND a Multicurrency EA will make more deals for EACH currency.

And yes, I did read your russian post that basically states that you can disqualify any EA for any reason you want. I suppose this falls under that rule. 

Suggestion for next year - Please make your rules specific in advance, so people who try to follow the rules won't end up disqualified in the end.

- Patrick. 

PS. As soon as I get your exact criteria for scalping, I will post a statistical analysis that demonstrates that according to your scalping criterion QRx is not scalping - please specify exactly what your scalping criteria is per currency pair traded.
Reason: