How to check if my EA is running in a chart from a specified Profile

I want to check if my EA is running in a specified Profile....if so then I want to do some things in other charts, within that Profile.

But I really don't see any Chart operation what could check that. I also did not find any information when I search for profiles.

Hope somebody can point me in the correct direction.

Bert:

I want to check if my EA is running in a specified Profile....if so then I want to do some things in other charts, within that Profile.

But I really don't see any Chart operation what could check that. I also did not find any information when I search for profiles.

Hope somebody can point me in the correct direction.

I believe it is not possible.....Because I think the profile is just loaded....all the chr-files are loaded and displayed as charts with the settings and that's the environment you working with. Then we only can go into the different Charts..... and there is no connection to any Profile.......I think........or?!

Bert:

I believe it is not possible.....Because I think the profile is just loaded....all the chr-files are loaded and displayed as charts with the settings and that's the environment you working with. Then we only can go into the different Charts..... and there is no connection to any Profile.......I think........or?!

Mhhh I do it an otherway....

I create an empty Indicator and put that to the charts what need to be controlled by my EA...

In my EA I then can search to all open windows (charts) with that Indicator running :D

With that the user is also in control what chart needs to be controlled by the EA

What do you think good solution!?

Reason: