Gold Miner Indicator - page 3

Ivor:
How is it going for you; are you trading with Goldminer? I have used this for over a year and it is fabulous.

Hey Ivor,

How do you trade with it???? i am Guessing you use it in conjunction with other things. Could you give us a run down on how someone that has been trading GoldMiner for some time successfully would use this repainting indicator??????

bagyi2002:
this rar contains goldminer1,2 and instruction pdf good luck on forex.

Thanks for posting everything for the Goldminer indicator. All I need now is to get a program to open the RAR.

bagyi2002, thanks for sharing Goldminer indicator

thanks for indicator...

bagyi2002:
this rar contains goldminer1,2 and instruction pdfgood luck on forex.

Oldies but goodies. Look likes a very nice K.I.S.S system. Will look into during the weekend. Thanks you, bagyz2002.

Nice indi TQ ^_^ this indi usefull for my trade system

I've created a couple other indicators based on the Goldminer1 indicator that might help you out.

GoldminerAbsoluteEntry is basically goldminer1 with a "VerifyShift" option. As anyone who's used goldminer1 knows, it likes to redraw (the arrows like to blink and sometimes disappear). So I created this to only show me what the previous bar shows, so I know it's set and won't redraw. You can of course set the verifyshift to 0 if you want it to show you what's going on right now, or you can set it to a higher number if you want. Also, unlike goldminer1, you don't have to type in the number of bars. It just draws the indicator out as far back as your chart's history goes.

Goldminer1Histogram is my attempt at converting GoldminerAbsoluteEntry into a histogram indicator, to better help you program EA's and Indicators for past periods. It's based on a ZigZag histogram I found online. I'm not really a programmer, I just push buttons and copy and paste hoping something will work, and it looks like it worked.

Anyway, have fun!

Here's an indicator that blends both Goldminer indicators together, showing you only the arrows from Goldminer1 that align with the appropriate bar colors from Goldminer2. It draws as far back as your chart's history goes. I've also included the VerifyShift option for both, in case you're concerned with repainting.

Enjoy!

Files:

Has anyone created a version of Gold Miner 1 with an alert??? I find the arrows quite useful, but would very much like an audible/alert box signal.

Thanks,

Toltec

jasonc001:
Here's an indicator that blends both Goldminer indicators together, showing you only the arrows from Goldminer1 that align with the appropriate bar colors from Goldminer2. It draws as far back as your chart's history goes. I've also included the VerifyShift option for both, in case you're concerned with repainting. Enjoy!

I really like the Goldminer Coupling indicator for possible entry points!

Would anyone have a version with ALERTS?

Many thanks,

Totltec

Reason: