Discussion of article "20 Trade Signals in MQL5"

New article 20 Trade Signals in MQL5 is published:

This article will teach you how to receive trade signals that are necessary for a trade system to work. The examples of forming 20 trade signals are given here as separate custom functions that can be used while developing Expert Advisors. For your convenience, all the functions used in the article are combined in a single mqh include file that can be easily connected to a future Expert Advisor.

Author: Сергей

We really like this article. So far we have created 10 expert advisors with our visual wizard software using those signals. You can see them here: http://www.molanis.com/products/expert-advisor-visual-wizard/expert-advisors-mt5
Expert Advisors for MT5 - Examples
  • Molanis Marketing
  • www.molanis.com
Please note that these Expert Advisors were created for educational purposes and do not constitute any financial advice. Before using the following EAs, please take into account the following: THE DOWNLOAD FILES ARE IN MOL5 FORMAT (MOLANIS 5 FORMAT - A .MOL5 FILE FOR THE EA VISUAL WIZARD). TO OBTAIN THE EA FOR MT5, DOWNLOAD THE STRATEGY...

I have tried to download some of EAs but without success.

wish someone can give 20 methods for Money Management !!!!!! 

The code might be of good value but some of the indicators are redundant:

BB and Standard Deviation Channel - same thing;

Price , Donchian and Gallagher  Channels - same thing;

Anyway, thanks for the article... 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Properties - Documentation on MQL5

These are really useful for learning, thanks.

Good for beginners like me, very  useful. thanks.

Hello and thank you so much,

I was looking for such advisor for so long, my question is that how can I change the font size? sometimes it is too big

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Properties - Documentation on MQL5
Files:
EA.JPG  194 kb

ravaji:

Hello and thank you so much,

I was looking for such advisor for so long, my question is that how can I change the font size? sometimes it is too big

Not clear why the bars are not equivalent.

I understand, these shoud be like this ...

Is this an error ? 

//--- check the condition and set a value for the sig
   if(ma1_buffer[2]<ma2_buffer[1] && ma1_buffer[2]>ma2_buffer[1])
      sig=1;
   else if(ma1_buffer[2]>ma2_buffer[1] && ma1_buffer[2]<ma2_buffer[1])
      sig=-1;
   else sig=0;

//--- return the trade signal
   return(sig);

MetaQuotes:

New article 20 Trade Signals in MQL5 is published:

Author: Сергей

Very Brilliant ,could you also please code an independent module of signals of crossover between fast MA anf slow MA

Thank you very much, Sir. I really appreciate it.
Reason: