EntropyMath

EntropyMath indicator for metatrader 5

Files:

Trend channel

Trend channel indicator for metatrader 5

Files:

da.mq5

Hii..Dear Mladen,

It is working on mt5,is it possible to make it for mt4 ?

Regards Kubi.

Files:
mt5.rar  4 kb

Bollinger squeeze V9

Bollinger squeeze V9 indicator for metatrader 5

Files:

Volty channel stop

Another version of Volty channel stop for metatrader 5

Files:

the EA of the future

I love this way, this is the reason why I'm loosing time on MT5, just to be able to use a tool like this.

For me, in the future the majority of the Indy/EA will follow this type.

WARNING

this EA use a big amount of cpu, so please don't use it for long time (use the command ctrl+alt+canc for see the amount of cpu used in your pc)

full article here

doc

p.s.

remember that you can backtest it!

Velocity 2

Velocity 2 indicator for metatrader 5. Mqh file should be copied into include folder

smoothalgorithms.mqh

Files:
velocity.png  86 kb
velocity_v2.mq5  10 kb

dr.house7:
I love this way...For me, in the future the majority of the Indy/EA will follow this type.

I cannot comment on programming since I don't know to programm anything (still unsucessfully begging Mladen to help me) but in terms of trading I can confidently say that principle of supply and demand always will be applied....

mima:
I cannot comment on programming since I don't know to programm anything (still unsucessfully begging Mladen to help me) but in terms of trading I can confidently say that principle of supply and demand always will be applied....

since most of the people in the world are idiots, principle of supply and demand is fucked

PsyIndicator

The trend indicator drawn in the form of the cloud. The envelope clouds are the weight coefficients of the increments of price for the period. The range of the indicator changes is from 0 to 100%. The value of 100 for the period 25 indicator means that at all previous twenty-five bars, there was an increase of a financial asset price.
Files:
psy.png  88 kb
Reason: